• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Hen is smoking and WP is not helping the situation either...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Hen, as reported by CNA, talks about town council funds, who is sweeping the road and who is painting the blocks.....BUT all these are municipal issues.

I do not vote my MP to be a town councilor. I vote my MP to debate bills and represent me in lumparliament, for national issues that could mean the survival or demise of my beloved country and scrutinize policies and formulate better ones and to hold the ministers accountable for their own ministries.

The town can have an estate management company to manage the municipal. The Hen is smoking us by detouring the erection into a municipal erection. But we are not choosing town councilors, for fuck sake.

WP by not going for more than 1/3 is leaving PAP to regain the 2/3 majority, unless the other Opposition parties step up to the plate and make it fucking clear the Opposition is intending to wrestle the 2/3 majority from PAP. Anything less will not do.

Let me make it fucking clear to everyone. If the Opposition cannot wrestle the 2/3 majority of PAP, then the erection is pointless and will only serve to fatten the MP's paycheck. Why should we even waste our time voting if PAP is going to retain the 2/3 majority? We might as well spoil our vote.

Let me make another point fucking clear to everyone. The only way for WP and other Opposition parties not to have their release of their town funds to be subjected to a court decision is to have the ability to prevent the ministries from taking orders from one party, which is PAP right now. To achieve this is not to allow PAP to gain the 2/3 majority and when that is achieved, only then can there be true transparency and fairness in tackling issues of mismanagement and corruption and cronyism, and thrash out such shenanigans at lumparliament.

So, let me repeat this to everyone. If the Opposition parties cannot wrestle or have no wish to wrestle the 2/3 majority from PAP, then we should not cast our votes in the erection to just fatten the MP's paycheck, for it is not our purpose in going for an erection.

It has to be decisive and treating the erection as a ballot for town councilors is just deliberately smoking the ground and relegating the erection to a township affair, which it most certainly is not. Wake up!!

SDP all the way. You have my fullest support!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had i a choice i give the wankers the finger because we know what they are up to. But alas we need them more than they need us, so jolly well suck thumb and live with it for now. No need to cut off your nose and spite your face.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But that's the entire idea of the PAP: to get Sinkies distracted and bickering over petty municipal issues while Ho Ching makes another 'strategic investment', Lee Hsien Loong pursues the Trans-Pacific Partnership unhindered or goes about some nefarious business. :wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But that's the entire idea of the PAP: to get Sinkies distracted and bickering over petty municipal issues while Ho Ching makes another 'strategic investment', Lee Hsien Loong pursues the Trans-Pacific Partnership unhindered or goes about some nefarious business. :wink:

All the mutherfuckers I don't like, for example Cameroon and Abe, this useless piece of shit will treat them like imperial masters, when his own people work two to three jobs and take home so little tak boleh tahan...........tolong tolong tolong.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And in the meantime, create more distractions by having their ministers talking cock, and running around like headless chickens, led by one Bargain of a Hen.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And in the meantime, create more distractions by having their ministers talking cock, and running around like headless chickens, led by one Bargain of a Hen.

A 'flame-broiled', hen taste damn good, my late mother would use two fingers to poke the orifice to see if it had laid eggs before...VIRGIN's taste better!!...:rolleyes:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ground is sweet. No need to talk so much. Singaporeans are happy with so much cash so much freedom so much freebies...everything so much. Only pap can afford to give people so much.

Talk no use.
Pap gives and gives.
Surely pap will win all seats.
All Oppo useless spineless hapless...
Totally no substance.
Pap will win all seats.
No problem at all for pap to win.....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are the opposition parties willing to let the PAP continue to govern?

It is time to break the myth that sinkapore needs the PAP. The opposition needs to set the narrative for this election ...that the continuance of PAP in government will hurt sinkees more. There are ample fact out there that people can relate to support this narrative.

Can the top 3 opposition parties form a coalition to fight the PAP headon? Let the WP (aka PAP-lite) do its own thing. I want to see CSJ, Kenneth Jeyaratnam and Tan Jee Say lead the coalition to be the next government of singapore.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Politics is a rich man's game.

But this erection should be about national issues, not municipal issues. We should have transcended that.

In order to ensure the Town Council continues to run like clockwork, it has to have safeguards to ensure that
the estate management is not partisan and cannot terminate its contract and that municipal funds from the ministries
cannot be politically motivated. In order to achieve this, the govt has to end up as a coalition and not one-party rule.

There is no other way. The political climate sets up the country to be run by a coalition govt. The civil service and legislature
cannot be subservient to a sole party, as it can be easily lorded over and become a political tool, which it should never be.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It elections are all about town councils, just put the staff head of town council to run, sure win, get paper generals for what. An idea for pap.