• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP will reveal candidates 'early': Ng Eng Hen

votepapout

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]The People's Action Party's organising secretary and Defence Minister says the party will present its line-up before Nomination Day so that residents can assess how suitable a candidate is for their town.[/h]http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pap-will-reveal/2018320.html

jw5

Loyal
We can assess how suitable a PAP candidate is for our town even if he is never revealed to us. :p

[h=2]The People's Action Party's organising secretary and Defence Minister says the party will present its line-up before Nomination Day so that residents can assess how suitable a candidate is for their town.[/h]http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pap-will-reveal/2018320.html

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how early is early? Christmas? New Year?

As soon as they can persuade the potential candidates.
This time, not much talk about tea party invitations.
No significant resignations from military or civil service, except for one or two.

If I were a potential candidate, seeing how the ministers are being skewered on the internet,
I would think twice. How do you think Chuan Jin feels every morning he goes to the office?
That his staff knows what the rest of the world is saying about him.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
No significant resignations from military or civil service, except for one or two.

If I were a potential candidate, seeing how the ministers are being skewered on the internet,
I would think twice. How do you think Chuan Jin feels every morning he goes to the office?

One impt prerequisite for PAP candidate - must have thick skin.. Like elephant !

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

John Tan, I hope you are in the list of candidates.

You will do PAP proud. Go kick some Opps' ass.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You'll be amazed at the things people will endure for money, or for promises of fame and fortune. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chuan Jin has this plaque on his office desk ...

quote 1.jpg