• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Windows 10

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah !!! Having loads of trouble trying to download this upgrade from my Windows 8. HELP !!

i haven't got my update yet, how come you so fast get Win 10 already? my friend in states has already received the update. are you there?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
i haven't got my update yet, how come you so fast get Win 10 already? my friend in states has already received the update. are you there?

Download available since last night (29 July); however, I keep getting error error ..... after downloading over 8 gigs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Abandoned winshit a long time ago, Buy a Mac Never look back, use OS X Yosemite, now coming Al Capitan's...:p

Even if you choose Windows, it's not advisable to be an early adopter and install on the day the new OS is released. :wink:

Microsoft's Ah Neh CEO is really crowdsourcing the software testing to these early adopters.

Various tech blogs say that Windows 10 is still far from ready, needs at least a few more months. :wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if you choose Windows, it's not advisable to be an early adopter and install on the day the new OS is released. :wink:

Microsoft's Ah Neh CEO is really crowdsourcing the software testing to these early adopters.

Various tech blogs say that Windows 10 is still far from ready, needs at least a few more months. :wink:

It is SOP for Microsoft to let users be the guinea pigs, ahem.. I mean the beta testers :biggrin:

I'm happy with Win 7 because it is time tested, stable & runs Kodi, Firefox, and even some classic games. However I use my Mac for the serious stuff.