• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If There Is Freak Election Results, Can You Help John Tan?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case of a freak election result, I may need one of you to write me an introductory letter so that I can join the opposition grassroots. Of course, I pray that I would not need to use it. In any extreme emergency, I can be at the airport within fifteen minutes.

How to run road? Someone in this forum already said he got piano wires waiting for pappies' porlumpars to hang them by the balls....:smile:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be freaked when one or more ministers died of heart attack after the results.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In the 1st place, results are results. Why freak election results? Voters are freaks?

Yes, I was going to say this too. There is no such thing as freak election result. Why and who the fuck coined this term? Ought to be slapped. The result of the election is the reflection of the free choice and wish of the people, a right given under the Constitution. How dare they call voters freaks when things do not turn out the way they want.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I was going to say this too. There is no such thing as freak election result. Why and who the fuck coined this term? Ought to be slapped. The result of the election is the reflection of the free choice and wish of the people, a right given under the Constitution. How dare they call voters freaks when things do not turn out the way they want.

Anything to overthrow the natural aristocrats are to them freaked.