• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The question the opposition parties must ask themselves is: Why are they contesting?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The question the opposition parties must ask themselves is: Why are they contesti

Why, Mr. Anderson? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom or truth?! Perhaps peace?! Could it be for love?! Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception! Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose! And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love! You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson! You must know it by now! You can't win! It's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson?! Why?! WHY DO YOU PERSIST?!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The question the opposition parties must ask themselves is: Why are they contesti

let me be frank
they are in for the money.period.

it is true the FAP are in for the money... if not for the money what are they there for?

Grace Fu
January 4, 2012 ·

When I made the decision to join politics in 2006, pay was not a key factor. Loss of privacy, public scrutiny on myself and my family and loss of personal time were. The disruption to my career was also an important consideration. I had some ground to believe that my family would not suffer a drastic change in the standard of living even though I experienced a drop in my income. So it is with this recent pay cut. If the balance is tilted further in the future, it will make it harder for any one considering political office.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it is true the FAP are in for the money... if not for the money what are they there for?

Grace Fu
January 4, 2012 ·

When I made the decision to join politics in 2006, pay was not a key factor. Loss of privacy, public scrutiny on myself and my family and loss of personal time were. The disruption to my career was also an important consideration. I had some ground to believe that my family would not suffer a drastic change in the standard of living even though I experienced a drop in my income. So it is with this recent pay cut. If the balance is tilted further in the future, it will make it harder for any one considering political office.

They are there for LOVE...Love for the people...I am trying hard not to laugh till I fall off the chair..they do it, for the love of you & me...

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes... I am contesting because I want to serve the community.

redwire-singapore-kevryn-lim-nsp-t-390x293.jpg

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The opposition is doing Singapore a big favour. If they get voted in, the PAP will work hard for next five years in the opposition wards.

You pay one and get the service of 2. A very good deal.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your PM said that Singapore belongs to everybody, so I thought I would do my part and give support to the party who pushes the issues I favour!:p

Cheers!

You Canadian leh.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let me be frank too, Kopi-Uncle.

They are there for the $$ allowance...$533 per day.
It should be reduced. This $533 is pegged to the esteem PM.
The rest should not even get $300 per day.
I doubt many of them can earned 15K in private sector.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Grace Fu
January 4, 2012 ·

The Fool will not make that insane amount she gets a ministar in the private sector. What bs she makes!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let me be frank too, Kopi-Uncle.

They are there for the $$ allowance...$533 per day.
It should be reduced. This $533 is pegged to the esteem PM.
The rest should not even get $300 per day.
I doubt many of them can earned 15K in private sector.

It is allowance for PAP MP ...for WP MPs, they use it to fund services for residents.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your PM said that Singapore belongs to everybody, so I thought I would do my part and give support to the party who pushes the issues I favour!:p

Cheers!

My PM is kookoo lah ...he says many things that make no sense. So, don't believe what he says.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The opposition is doing Singapore a big favour. If they get voted in, the PAP will work hard for next five years in the opposition wards.

You pay one and get the service of 2. A very good deal.

There will be no more PAP when the other parties become government because all the dirt will surface and many of the PAP elites will have to do time.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

did your father ask you to suck his cock too?

Nice one ! LOL....Will + rep you tomorrow.

Where is the desperate kopiOuncle ? Probably licking PAY AND PAY leather shoes ! LOL :biggrin: