• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking - Muhyiddin says Najib admitted RM2.6 billion in his accounts

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...-najib-admitted-rm2.6-billion-in-his-accounts

In leaked video, Muhyiddin says Najib admitted RM2.6 billion in his accounts

[video=youtube;n8lxLVTaLaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8lxLVTaLaM[/video]

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak admitted that US$700 million (RM2.6 billion) was transferred into his accounts, former deputy prime minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin said in a video (see below) that has leaked on the Internet.

In the video, Muhyiddin appeared to be informing his guests at his home last night that he had confronted Najib on The Wall Street Journal's report that US$700 million (RM2.67 billion) of funds from 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB)-linked firms were deposited into Najib's personal accounts.

"I asked him (Najib) from whom? He did not mention the name, from somewhere in the Middle East. How much?... Hard to count, he said 'a lot, a lot'.

"Then I asked why was it transferred to your accounts?... Why did it enter Najib Razak's accounts? How much money? US$700 million.

"If you multiply that by three point something...2.6 billion goes into his personal account. He said this, he admitted," Muhyiddin said in the leaked video.

The video ends abruptly after Muhyiddin says, "so I said why did you put into your personal account".

In the video, Kedah Menteri Besar Datuk Mukhriz Mahathir could be seen seated beside Muhyiddin.

Mukhriz's visit to the former deputy prime minister's house took place yesterday, the same day Najib reshuffled the Cabinet, dropping Muhyiddin as his deputy.

Muhyiddin was sacked two days after he told an Umno Cheras division meeting that The Wall Street Journal's report was a serious matter that needs explaining.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
full transcript from ze video ...

Muhyiddin: I asked him (Najib) from whom? He did not mention siapa nama dia, from somewhere in the Middle East.

Berapa banyak? Lepas tu dia ..(inaudible)... susah nak kiralah. Dia kata 'a lot', 'a lot'.

Then saya kata kenapa masuk account you? ...(inaudible)... kenapa masuk account Najib Razak? Duit berapa? 700 million US dollar. Kalau kali tiga point something... 2.6 billion that goes into his personal account.

Ini dia sebut. He admitted. So I said why did you put into your personal account?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Najib sibe kong kum put in his personal account... This video is enough to cause protests in Malaysia...

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's not forget this bugger stood out loudly against sinkieland during the water dispute

the stakes for this m&d snake war are beri beri high.... the botak snake finally shows his head

but me guess this clip is taken by another (3rd) m&d snake
so we have.... (botak+fatso) snakes vs jib-snake vs 3rd m&d snake ....

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
De video doesn't show na jeep admitting wat...moi can oso shoot a video of moiself saying Obama appoint moi as nxt U.S. president...so...still npnt...:biggrin::biggrin:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
hard to say lor !!!... this time round definitely more existing than old horse vs ah hwa

mooyiddeen is on his way to enjoy his retirement... even b4 he's fired, see no reason for him to get
involved in this shit... unless someone pointed a gun at his head

same group lah! Mooyiddeen had wanted to expose this klip anyway

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A very interesting article, full of innuendoes. .

SHORT STORY BY MARINA MAHATHIR

I DON'T LIKE MY CABINET

It is so difficult to find a good cabinet nowadays.

The cabinet I now have is full of termites. Apparently it is made of plywood.. Despite looking stylish and sharp, when knocked, it sounds hollow. It sounds like a tin kosong.

I tried getting them renovated and visited a store called GE13. They offered various custom made compartments and were made of different types of wood. There were many options for the cabinet doors ─ metal, composite, laminate, and thermofoil. All good options, to be honest. I decided to give it a try and placed my order.

But for some reason, the order never came through. Maybe someone offered a better price for it. Sigh.

The truth is, they don’t make cabinets like they used to anymore like the cabinets we had back in my kampong. They were all made by my dad. He single handedly picked and chose every part of the cabinet. The workmanship was rough since dad was merely a hobby carpenter but he knew how to pick the woods and make the edges meet.

We’ve had those cabinets for more than 40 years now. The red meranti still stands firmly on my mom’s kitchen walls – slightly worn, but well kept. Even the paint is in good condition. And no matter how hard my crazy rough brother bangs the doors shut, not a single splinter comes off. The only thing that gets broken every now and then are the made in china door hinges.

But then again, the cabinets were made by a mamak – which explains its durability.

The truth is, when it comes to kitchen cabinets, you get what you pay for. There is the cheap plywood kind teeming with insects (like the one I have in my kitchen) of low durability but surprisingly sturdy and good looking.

Then you have laminates which are basically a thin layer of solid wood over an inner core of chipboard. The wood covering is deceiving, misleading and in the end the chipboard doesn’t last that long.

I don’t want that type of cabinets anymore. I need something solid. Something durable. Something with quality.

Seriously, I need to change the cabinets in my home. The IKEA ones look nice – quite pricey though, but nice nevertheless. However, I wonder if it can fulfil the real purpose of a cabinet.

You see, what I do know is that peddlers at furniture malls who want to sell me cabinets, try to distract me so that I forget the real function of a cabinet. Cabinets must serve a purpose and I know getting the wrong one means that the purpose is not achieved. On top of that you are left with a heck of a lot of trouble.

And I also know that a homeowner who keeps changing cabinets just for show should not be trusted completely. I mean, why would a homeowner change his/her cabinet(s) around Syawal? What is he/she trying to accomplish? Is he/she hiding some deep rot by refurbishing it with some good looking chipboard cabinet with an oak overlay?

Like I said, I hate my cabinet. Besides the termites eating away at the wood I paid for, I hate the fact that some of the doors which are made of dark shaded wood keep dark secrets. And I also hate that the old drawers in the cabinets don’t slide in easily. I think drawers should never fight with their master.

To be honest, I don’t think any amount of renovation or refurbishing or reshuffling can cover the unpleasantness of having this cabinet in my kitchen. It just needs to go. All of it.

I would really like to replace it with a nice, new, gleaming cabinet. Maybe one with transparent sides or a transparent glass door. One that will let some sun in so that everyone can see that it is not messy on the inside.

I want a cabinet with doors that don’t creak loudly every time they’re opened or shut.

I want a cabinet that doesn’t store candies and cookies in its’ recesses….hidden away from the kids.

And I want a cabinet with classy, durable, functional containers – not one screaming with red Tupperware and cheap plastic containers in pastel colours.

I guess I should start shopping for a good cabinet before it’s too late. As of now, one side of my cabinet is full of termites and the other side is also corrupted from absorbing too much water and dampness that didn’t belong in the cabinet in the first place.

Hopefully by 2018, I will get my cabinet replaced. Maybe with a meranti, maybe a jati. But definitely never a plywood or a chipboard ever again. I know it won’t be easy – good wood is hard to come by despite living in a tropical climate.

But then again, we must be willing to put in the effort if we want to enjoy having a good quality cabinet in the house.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jib_a.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Un..Un... Un.. believable !

I am stunned like a vegetable !

Saw it in the newspaper too.

This is even more exciting than Sinkie's GE !