• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP: "We Haven't Deserted!" PAP For Aljunied!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't see any opposition figures in the picture. Where are they? Only know how to appear once every 4-5 years for elections? The people always see PAP people working hard on the ground at grassroots level. It's always PAP people around, opposition people hiding at home cursing at PAP in cyberspace and in the coffeeshops.

No wonder people prefer PAP! Victor Lye and his team will win back Aljunied GRC! The people of Aljunied and Hougang can all see that how hardworking PAP has been!

hari-raya-celebrations-at.jpg

SINGAPORE: The People's Action Party (PAP) team will stay on in Aljunied, said its Eunos branch chairman on Wednesday (Jul 29).

"We are here to stay. We haven't deserted you. We will continue to put in extra effort to win your vote, so please support us and let's have a change," said Mr Chua Eng Leong, on the sidelines of an event to celebrate Hari Raya.

The Workers' Party took over Aljunied GRC from PAP in 2011, after winning the constituency in the general election.

The event was organised by the Malay Activities Coordination Committee of Aljunied Cluster, a grassroots organisation. The celebrations included a dinner for about 1,200 residents of Aljunied and Hougang.

"Our motto, our principle, our values are very simple. We work really, really hard. We do our best for the residents," said Speaker of Parliament Halimah Yacob who was guest-of-honour for the event. "Our motive, objective, goal is always to see how we can uplift the welfare of the people. Having that as a motive and objective, we will not go wrong."

Mdm Halimah was also asked by a reporter if the coming election will see a tough fight in Aljunied. "We must always be prepared," she said. "We cannot be complacent and I'm sure the team in Aljunied has been working very hard to do their best for the residents."

Also present were PAP Serangoon branch chairman Chan Hui Yuh, Paya Lebar branch chairman Muralidharan Pillai, Kaki Bukit branch chairman Mohamad Kahar Abu Hassan and Eunos Grassroots Adviser and former Aljunied Member of Parliament Zainul Abidin Rasheed.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/we-re-here-to-stay-in/2016020.html?cid=fbsg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mdm Halimah was also asked by a reporter if the coming election will see a tough fight in Aljunied. "We must always be prepared," she said. "We cannot be complacent and I'm sure the team in Aljunied has been working very hard to do their best for the residents."

All the bs about hard work etc means nothing if they cannot even answer directly a very simple question.
People ask about east, they talk about west.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No more ministers, natural aristocrats or anal surgeons sent to win back Aljunied?

Every PAP candidate is a natural aristocrat. They have far better credentials, education and professional accomplishments than the vast majority of sinkies.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All the bs about hard work etc means nothing if they cannot even answer directly a very simple question.
People ask about east, they talk about west.

She could have asked the reporter "What do you think?" :biggrin:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
evrytime pappies show up, i know they want more money that i dun have. or riase tax or raise electric aand watre bill. i rather avoid them.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. Dont forget to mention they are mercenaries too. No heart.

mercs get paid market rate, and we can anyhow fire them if we dun like them. pappies pay whatever they want to themselves and harder to remove thab cockroachess. big fucking difference.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if the PAP suicide squad for Aljunied GRC loses in the election, they're still going to stick around, embed themselves like parasites in the municipal issues, and constantly stirring shit for the opposition MPs in charge of the town council.

This must be stopped.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even if the PAP suicide squad for Aljunied GRC loses in the election, they're still going to stick around, embed themselves like parasites in the municipal issues, and constantly stirring shit for the opposition MPs in charge of the town council.

This must be stopped.

But the PAP team is not going to lose. They are going to win. Grassroots poll says that PAP should have 55% of the valid votes.