• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mrt running smoothly in sg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on time. no crowd. no fights. no breakdowns. pic taken on east-west train while approaching city hall this morning.

how cum every time i'm in sg, the mrt runs flawlessly? is this a coincidence? :confused:

image.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on time. no crowd. no fights. no breakdowns. pic taken on east-west train while approaching city hall this morning.

how cum every time i'm in sg, the mrt runs flawlessly? is this a coincidence? :confused:

View attachment 22772

We have shortened the mean time between failure . As a result , there will be more regular maintenance and improved service.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If tat is true for peak hours. Rest assured that pap will do its best to ensure it remains tat way. After the erection than it will break down once a week or more.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, it 's all part of the grand plan... Sinkie welcomes foreigners.

very few foreigners today except for a couple of tiong visitors and 4 neh males in work uniform eating snake during work hours. or may be they are getting to the 2nd shift.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If tat is true for peak hours. Rest assured that pap will do its best to ensure it remains tat way. After the erection than it will break down once a week or more.

i won't be staying around during the erection but i would encourage sinkies to vote for the pap. pap is the best!