• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Botak Pwee is a PAP mole

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Benjamin-Pwee1-300x192_0.jpg

Botak Pwee's father is Robert Pwee Kong Joo who is a PAP 'grassloot' leader and I'm sure that this blardy bastard Botak Phui is a PAP mole.

Residents of Potong Pasir & Toa Payoh/Bishan, if this traitor dares to stand for election in your constituency you must ensure that he loses his deposit.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Sir. Noted.

Benjamin-Pwee1-300x192_0.jpg

Botak Pwee's father is Robert Pwee Kong Joo who is a PAP 'grassloot' leader and I'm sure that this blardy bastard Botak Phui is a PAP mole.

Residents of Potong Pasir & Toa Payoh/Bishan, if this traitor dares to stand for election in your constituency you must ensure that he loses his deposit.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
ex pappy makes good oppo
ex pappy makes good mps
don't nail them too early
support them and help them to help themselves
and to help singaporeans...hey hey!!!

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Career[edit]
Pwee was a recipient of a Singapore government Overseas Merit Scholarship and attended University of Cambridge. Upon returning from his studies, he served in Administrative Service of the Singapore Civil Service for eight years, holding various posts in the Ministry of Home Affairs and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. From 1995 to 1998, he was the First Secretary (Political and Economic Affairs) at the Singapore Embassy in Beijing, where he acted as interpreter and note-taker during Singapore's first Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew's visits to China. He was also involved in key projects like the Singapore-Suzhou Industrial Park and the PSA-Dalian Port Development projects. In both ministries, Pwee served under then-Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng.

Pwee left the civil service to become an Executive Director of Medical Services International, a regional non-governmental organisation doing social welfare work in China. He subsequently became the Managing Director of E-deo Asia, a business consultancy firm.

In his youth, Pwee was the chairman of the youth wing of Singapore's governing People's Action Party (PAP) in the Thomson area.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Pwee

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ex pappy makes good oppo
ex pappy makes good mps
don't nail them too early
support them and help them to help themselves
and to help singaporeans...hey hey!!!

This PAP mole shining botak head is good fit for your mother's big and loose chow chee bye! Hahahahahaha!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's see if he splits lina chiam's votes in pp.
As for bishan-toa payoh, he can forget about it. SPP had high votes in 2011 because of chiam see tong.

Lina chiam may be auntie & uncharismatic, but she definitely asked harder questions in parlieement than WP mps. For that, she deserved the votes.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unless there's election fraud...............can't see anyone voting for DPP lah............were they even around back in 2011 ?

never heard of them before..........I doubt they even get 1% of the votes

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
to me the bigger PAP mole is SDP Dr chee, the wayang king by PAP, from bankruptcy to give discount, from half a million to 30k only, so that CSJ can take part in elections? my question is why the late JBJ no discount? you judge yourself.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
to me the bigger PAP mole is SDP Dr chee, the wayang king by PAP, from bankruptcy to give discount, from half a million to 30k only, so that CSJ can take part in elections? my question is why the late JBJ no discount? you judge yourself.

the biggest mole is pinkie... no one on this planet, not even the late traitor has managed to screw all his team members and countrymen so much and make self goals.