• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Premier WEN Answered to World Media Conference "LIVE" Today in CNA Channel.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
While taking a day break at home, I accidentally turn on to channel CNA and just happen to watch Premier Wen in question and answer session with world media reporters.

He answered very honestly about his worried over China asset in US, concern China economy while maintained humble and showing highest interest towards (PRC) China and his citizens well being.

Unlike Lee Kuan Yew, so boastful, proud and over-confident in his direction as a Singapre State Mentor, in the end Temasek lost billions in the investment which not worth the high risk investment during crisis period.

I salute with full respect towards the PRC - Premier Wen Jiabao

While I curse the Republic of Singapore self-appointed Minister Mentor BASTARD LEE FUCKER YEW and all his family to meet unexpected and horrible accident and die in miserable death.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
PETITION TO THE HOUSE OF COMMONS IN PARLIAMENT ASSEMBLED.

Condemn Chinese communist regime’s organ harvesting of living Falun Gong practitioners

I, the undersigned resident of Canada, draw the attention of the House of Commons to the following:
Whereas, the Chinese Communist regime's continued persecution of Falun Gong indeed necessitates Canadian government's urgent attention; Whereas, Falun Gong is a meditative practice according to the principle of Truthfulness, Compassion and Tolerance;

Whereas, Falun Gong is the No. 1 persecuted group in China today where in March 2006 the U.N. Special Rapporteur on Torture Mr. Manfred Nowak reported that 66% of the victims of alleged torture and ill treatment in China were Falun Gong practitioners. "The cruelty and brutality of these alleged acts of torture defy description," commented Ms. Asma Jahangir, the UN Special Rapporteur on Extrajudicial, Summary or Arbitrary Executions;

Whereas, since the Chinese Communist regime started the persecution of Falun Gong in July 1999, more than 3,000 practitioners have been verified as having been tortured to death to date (excluding the deaths caused by organ harvesting). The U.S. State Department’s 2006 Country Report on Human Rights Practices in China stated that Falun Gong practitioners may constitute "at least half of the 250,000 officially recorded inmates in reeducation-through-labor camps." Many cases of torture victims remain unreported, as the Chinese Communist regime imposes an information blockade, and reporting these cases to outside world constitutes a severe crime of leaking state secrets;

Whereas, Amnesty International report states in 2007 that "the official campaign of public vilification of Falun Gong in the official Chinese press has created a climate of hatred against Falun Gong practitioners, which may be encouraging acts of violence against them;"
Whereas, an independent investigation conducted by former MP David Kilgour and human rights lawyer David Matas [http://organharvestinvestigation.net] concluded that "there has been and continues today to be large scale organ seizures from unwilling Falun Gong practitioners." The widespread killing of Falun Gong practitioners for profit to provide organs for transplants is "so shocking that it represents a new form of evil in the world," said Mr. Matas;

Whereas, the Kilgour-Matas report states, “the government of China and its agencies in numerous parts of the country …since 1999 have put to death a large but unknown number of Falun Gong prisoners of conscience. Their vital organs, including hearts, kidneys, livers and corneas, were virtually simultaneously seized involuntarily for sale at high prices, sometimes to foreigners, who normally face long waits for voluntary donations of such organs in their home countries.”

Whereas, the report states that “The policy of repression of the Falun Gong means that they are in prison without rights, at the disposition of corrupt authorities. The incitement to hatred against the Falun Gong and their dehumanization means that they can be butchered and killed without qualms by those who buy into this official hate propaganda.”

Whereas, the number of organ transplants performed in China has increased exponentially following the official crackdown on Falun Gong in 1999. The report indicates that about 41,500 organs transplanted in China in the last six years might have come from Falun Gong practitioners;

Whereas, it is the responsibility of free and democratic nations to condemn the act of crimes against humanity and shameless disregard for human life wherever they occur; it is also our responsibility as human beings to raise awareness necessary to stop horrific crimes against our fellow human beings.

Therefore, I urgently call on our Canadian government to help stop these atrocities. Please:

• [*] Make a public statement and pass a motion in the House to condemn the Communist regime for committing these crimes against humanity;
    [*] Urge the Chinese regime to end the persecution of Falun Gong and release all Falun Gong practitioners immediately, including the 16 with family members in Canada;
    [*] Take active measures to help stop the mass killing and organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners;
    [*] Discourage Canadians from traveling to China for organ transplants;
    [*] Disallow entry to Canada any Chinese doctor known to be involved in organ harvesting.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he's so concerned about his subjects, why does he continue to subject them to his tyrannical reign?

http://www.falundafa.ca/petition/

My apology as I am not familiar with issue as per your question, therefore I'm unable to answer you, perhaps others may be able to answer.

As far as today conference with reporters, he did show his concern about China economy, assets, investment and so forth and was given big round applause from reporters.

I only made comparisons about LEE KUAN YEW mentality, attitude and vision for Singaporeans interest, obviously he (Premier Wen) is far better than LKY.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
My apology as I am not familiar with issue as per your question, therefore I'm unable to answer you, perhaps others may be able to answer.

As far as today conference with reporters, he did show his concern about China economy, assets, investment and so forth and was given big round applause from reporters.

I only made comparisons about LEE KUAN YEW mentality, attitude and vision for Singaporeans interest, obviously he (Premier Wen) is far better than LKY.
Isnt that guy better at wayang than MM Lee,checl out his wife expensive dresses and jewelleries.worth moprte than 100 years of their average peasnat's earnings.

It is silly to take politicians at their face values.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isnt that guy better at wayang than MM Lee,checl out his wife expensive dresses and jewelleries.worth moprte than 100 years of their average peasnat's earnings.

It is silly to take politicians at their face values.

Premier Wen much far better off than LEE KUAN YEW and his family who gambled billions in lost investment in the expense of singaporean hard earn money, and even allow foreign trash open policy to invade Singapore, allow foreigner to give birth in singapore in the pretext of singapore in low brith rate excuses, allow Ftrash to steal singaporean rice bowl and well being.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He answered very honestly about his worried over China asset in US, concern China economy while maintained humble and showing highest interest towards (PRC) China and his citizens well being.

He's truly a world class leader.

Too bad there are many little LKYs under him..

China is still screwed...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I salute with full respect towards the PRC - Premier Wen Jiabao

what salute PRC politican??

I do not know what you are smoking, but PRC politicans are one of the most corrupt officals in the world.
The amount of money their family and them pocket is peanuts to pap millions dollars salary.

get your facts right.