• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian politician got more balls than PAP Ministars

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what u like but look at the events unfolding in Malaysia unfolding and compare to ours. I have to say I admire the Malaysian Ex DPM and ministers and ex Chief Justice for speaking out against the ruling PM and his supporters. I can't imagine the same happening over here. Let's say we replace Temasek with IMDB, can u imagine our DPM and ministers going against LHL and co?? Most likely things will be hushed up and our Shitty Times will no doubt do their thing to ensure all news will be positive! Of course Pinky won't be so stupid to have hundred of millions deposited into his bank a/c.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what u like but look at the events unfolding in Malaysia unfolding and compare to ours. I have to say I admire the Malaysian Ex DPM and ministers and ex Chief Justice for speaking out against the ruling PM and his supporters. I can't imagine the same happening over here. Let's say we replace Temasek with IMDB, can u imagine our DPM and ministers going against LHL and co?? Most likely things will be hushed up and our Shitty Times will no doubt do their thing to ensure all news will be positive! Of course Pinky won't be so stupid to have hundred of millions deposited into his bank a/c.

That's the exact message i wish to pass to Darly David..the newbie in AMK GRC.

Will he speak out for the good of the Country.?

Will he do justice and do duty to the Nation..??

Or he is just another lap-dog going about his life with the tails between the legs.

It would be meaningless if others tell him how to live his life..

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
There r some things I do admire about Msian politics. The MPs and ministers r not afraid of negative consequences...even gets persecuted or go to jail... etc. Over here, our PAP ministars care more for their skin and ricebowls! Other thing is they have opposition unity. Over here, sad to say our Opp only cares about themselves rather than uniting for a common cause.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Or he is just another lap-dog going about his life with the tails between the legs.

This bugger is already a 'hen pecked'...

doing LAP DOG DANCES are SECOND NATURE to him! LoLoL

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's like in the movies! When u sign up with the devil..oops! I mean PAP, u have sold away your soul. The contract is sealed with a drop of blood!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, how can I forget the Msian voters? Without them, Opp cannot exists. Honestly, have to say they got more balls than Sinkie voters!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bugger is already a 'hen pecked'...

doing LAP DOG DANCES are SECOND NATURE to him! LoLoL

For this reason, i really do not understand how the Chief Justice ruling on the 1997 Cheng San case.

It is a disgrace to the whole world on the ruling..How can a person not be within 200 metres of a polling station when he is already inisde..?? One has to walk closer than 200 metres in order to get in the polling station on polling day.

From then on, i always have doubts on court ruling...

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this reason, i really do not understand how the Chief Justice ruling on the 1997 Cheng San case.

It is a disgrace to the whole world on the ruling..How can a person not be within 200 metres of a polling station when he is already inisde..?? One has to walk closer than 200 metres in order to get in the polling station on polling day.

From then on, i always have doubts on court ruling...

It wasn't a court ruling.

It was the then AG who decided not to prosecute. The matter did not even have a chance to go to the court.

Years later, this AG became the chief justice.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can you make such a disastrous comparison.
We are worlds apart.
We are poles apart.
We are so different in so many ways.
If you like the system there may God Bless you.
I vote PAP anytime.
majulah pap...majulah singapura!!!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was the then AG who decided not to prosecute. The matter did not even have a chance to go to the court.

How can you make such a disastrous comparison.
We are worlds apart.
We are poles apart.
We are so different in so many ways.
If you like the system there may God Bless you.
I vote PAP anytime.
majulah pap...majulah singapura!!!!
I never said I like the system there. I just said the Opp got more balls. Even the dissident fraction in the ruling party got more balls. Agree?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Got balls? My foot!!!

UMNO and gang won o ly 46.75% majority in the last GE and they are still the Government.

Najib blow up a Mongolian and makan money big time and he is stilll the PM.

Oh, btw why our jiu hu kia Tonychat not protesting about the above? Must be ball-less.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The politics in Singapore is very very tame. The ruling party doesn't even look like a political party - its members are not politicians (with the exception of LKY) who behave like politicians. None of them have the power seeking traits of LKY. LKY became prime minister because he was Lee Kuan Yew. Current prime minister became PM because his daddy was Lee Kuan Yew, and nobody in the entire party ever challenged for that position. They are all a bunch of yes-men. And women.

Having said this, I have to add that the electorate prefers it this way. Singaporeans are an obedient, orderly, and pliant lot. Nothing wrong with that. The PAP is an elected government, many times over.

Cheers!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

The politics in Singapore is very very tame. The ruling party doesn't even look like a political party - its members are not politicians (with the exception of LKY) who behave like politicians. None of them have the power seeking traits of LKY. LKY became prime minister because he was Lee Kuan Yew. Current prime minister became PM because his daddy was Lee Kuan Yew, and nobody in the entire party ever challenged for that position. They are all a bunch of yes-men. And women.

Having said this, I have to add that the electorate prefers it this way. Singaporeans are an obedient, orderly, and pliant lot. Nothing wrong with that. The PAP is an elected government, many times over.

Cheers!

We shall see in Sep!

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

....yes only Mr Lee K Y i respect...singapore from rag to riches becoz of him...even though I don't agreed to all his implementation to this country...he was a true blue politician..he was just that good..n I guess no other person ruling
this country comes near to what had done to this country....