• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The HDB/CPF Scam – How the PAP perpetrated the biggest swindle in modern times

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when people start to offload their properties, the market goes down sharply. How much can PRs get for their units when the market is depressed by a selloff? Use your fucking brains if you have any.

Why would people want to offload their properties and move back to their shithole home country?

Every foreign coworker and I friend I knew boasted that they would do precisely that. Years later, overwhelming majority of them are still here working and living in Singapore, fearful each time that their PR or EP application renewals would not be approved. Some even retired and are living out their retirement in Singapore despite the higher costs of living. None of them want to return back to Mumbai, Taiping, Malacca, Philippines or Burma for retirement.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
very simple
you missed the boat
you did not heed the kind and fatherly advice from our LKY
he did not invest in Singapore
now you are in deep shit
no homes no ownership no cpf no money and no cash
you brought out some statistical garbages
and then you concluded hdb/cpf is a scam
what sort of shit is this
80 or more percent of singaporeans now stay in HDB flats and apartments
they are so happy, so lucky and so rich
you must be one of the failures, one of the drop outs,one of the quitters
sorry chum, you missed the boat
there is no turning back
the only way for you is to backstab your own country
and backstab singaporeans
shameful indeed......
scam your head lah....scam scam scam shit on your head
shit in your eyes shit in your blains...

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, I started this thread last year. Did not know someone had copied it to SGHardwarezone and posted it there, until you posted this. its 26 pages long there and still going on. Wow. Their readership must be much bigger than Sammyboy.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...rpetrated-the-biggest-swindle-in-modern-times
hahaha....the thick skinned empty vessel whines again....
you remind me of the resident clown historian who thinks that he knew better than all the subject matter experts on financial/economics matters....
if you have any credibility....then WP must be a fake oppo party as posted by you..
you cannot shit here and there and expects to get away each time......truly retarded.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys are real retards

hdb/cpf is one of the best models for the world to emulate

scam you head lah....stupid useless baseless article good for the toilet flush..

23144501_0.JPG

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would people want to offload their properties and move back to their shithole home country?

Every foreign coworker and I friend I knew boasted that they would do precisely that. Years later, overwhelming majority of them are still here working and living in Singapore, fearful each time that their PR or EP application renewals would not be approved. Some even retired and are living out their retirement in Singapore despite the higher costs of living. None of them want to return back to Mumbai, Taiping, Malacca, Philippines or Burma for retirement.

because they realised that sillypoore don't have anything at all
everything is imported. even the sand for building is imported.

almost all these people i talked to admitted that they sent $ back home to build big house.
why would they do that if they are planning to stay put permanently ?

they are fearful each time that their PR or EP application renewals would not be approved
some are living out their retirement in Singapore
because conditions and opportunity for making money are still favorable.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
because they realised that sillypoore don't have anything at all
everything is imported. even the sand for building is imported.

almost all these people i talked to admitted that they sent $ back home to build big house.
why would they do that if they are planning to stay put permanently ?

they are fearful each time that their PR or EP application renewals would not be approved
some are living out their retirement in Singapore
because conditions and opportunity for making money are still favorable.

Everyone is playing the system except locals who are not allowed to do so. That is why the PAP is making new citizens and PRs like crazy. They need more of these fuckers to buy their over priced flats and make money from that.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How can be swindle? I just saw my cpf statememt everything still there.

U have been swindled stupid, because your CPF statement should be double the amount at least and maybe trippled if you weren't forced to use it for DP and monthly mortgage payments on your overpriced flat.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whose people that bought property from the market in 2013 and 2014. this is what their property value looks like, in the red, and the red will get even darker next year. Those people that bought in 2012 will also be in the red.

Property prices for private and resale HDB have continue to fall, rents have continue to fall. Record high vacancy rates will continue to rise, interest rates will continue to rise. Singapore already has record high household debt and corporate debt, the rising interest rates and rising vacancy rates are going to make more people into debt slaves and bankrupts.

190315122706.jpg

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
real idiotic statistics

statistics is the worst enemy of the people

they are manipulative, they are misleading and they are disruptive

I happily live in my 5 room hdb flat in sheer comfort

fully paid...my friends all happily enjoying their fruits of labour

knn you jokes and retards produce statistics from adam's and try to prove us wrong

go jump down and let the crocodiles swallow your statistics lah

in the red your head lah!!! come join me in a durina msw feast in geylang

I got so much cash here that I can easily spend your all

and my cpf savings are safe like the rock!!!! don't anyhow say we are in the RED ok...

we are all in the BLACK!!!

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau, estimated at least $20million. Pinkie salary less than 1/5 of that $20million.

No wonder our pinkie marry a husband.

The annual remunerations Temasek's directors and CEO should be disclosed to all citizens. Looks like the only way for citizens to make PAP disclose this info and be more transparent, is to vote in many, many more opposition MPs into parliament and deny PAP their 2/3 majority.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That statistics shows that majority of sinkies saw their homes appreciate in value. Thank you PAP for a job well done!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Whose people that bought property from the market in 2013 and 2014. this is what their property value looks like, in the red, and the red will get even darker next year. Those people that bought in 2012 will also be in the red.

Property prices for private and resale HDB have continue to fall, rents have continue to fall. Record high vacancy rates will continue to rise, interest rates will continue to rise. Singapore already has record high household debt and corporate debt, the rising interest rates and rising vacancy rates are going to make more people into debt slaves and bankrupts.

190315122706.jpg

thanks for bringing all your graphs up here. That really illustrates what i am trying to say.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the statistics in red
are simply bull...
another form of blind speculation and assumption
paper loss if sold...fuck lah who want to sell his residence, his home..

only speculators and useless idiots are in the red if they do so..

funny-cigar-smoking-boy.gif

stop smoking ganja ok

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for bringing all your graphs up here. That really illustrates what i am trying to say.

Flats more expensive say cannot afford. Flats become cheaperer say people bankrupt lose money. Sinkies are really hard to please!