• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Koh Poh Koon Mother a Slut?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Koh Poh Koon is a 'son of Punggol'
Suddenly change father and become son of ang moh kio?

Dr Koh Poh Koon was introduced as the PAP candidate for the Punggol East SMC by-election this morning.

The following is a transcript of his video introduction:

I spent my early childhood in a farmhouse at Lorong Cheng Lim in Punggol before we were relocated to a 4-room HDB flat in Toa Payoh. I grew up poor - my father was a bus-driver, working two shifts a day to support a family of five children. My family and I are the proof of the success of Singapore's meritocratic system.

I am thankful that despite my humble background, I was able to attend medical school at NUS and graduate as a doctor. I was also given government scholarships to receive training at top centres in both the UK and USA. I worked for 14 years at the Singapore General Hospital before setting up my own practice as a Colorectal Surgeon at Mount Elizabeth Hospital.

When called to serve, I feel I am duty-bound to stand and be counted. I want to help create the same opportunities for all Singaporeans to realise their fullest potential. While I love surgery and treating patients, I believe as a community leader, I will be empowered to contribute to the future of Singapore and play an active role in helping to shape the future of our country. As a father to my two young children, it's also my way of helping ensure that the Singapore they grow up in, is as much the one I've grown to love and cherish. This is why I have decided to enter politics.

As a HDB heartlander myself, I can readily identify with many of the issues and daily struggles faced by Singaporeans. I want to make our community a better place to live in and to create opportunities for a better future.

https://www.pap.org.sg/news-and-commentaries/party-news/dr-koh-poh-koon-son-punggol

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Waaaaaaaaa ginger姐姐 you calling this bastard a bastard ah? How dare you gal?

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koh Poh Koon can be son of Punggol and also son of Ang Mo Kio and any other constituency his masters want him to contest in.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You do not need to be son of a constituency in order to represent the people living there so Dr Koh is free to stand wherever he wants.

It is nobody else's business.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do not need to be son of a constituency in order to represent the people living there so Dr Koh is free to stand wherever he wants.

It is nobody else's business.

if that is the case, why did Koh Poh Koon claim that he is Son of Punggol several years ago?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
if that is the case, why did Koh Poh Koon claim that he is Son of Punggol several years ago?

He is the son of Punggol but since he was rejected by the voters there I see no reason why he should be obliged to do anything more for them.

How would you feel if you were rejected by your own parents? I'm sure you'd be pretty hurt too. :rolleyes:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is the son of Punggol but since he was rejected by the voters there I see no reason why he should be obliged to do anything more for them.

How would you feel if you were rejected by your own parents? I'm sure you'd be pretty hurt too. :rolleyes:

he must find out the reasons why he was rejected by his own parents and winning back his parents instead of leaving and betraying his own parents.
be a fighter and a loser

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
he must find out the reasons why he was rejected by his own parents and winning back his parents instead of leaving and betraying his own parents.
be a fighter and a loser

He was rejected by his own parents because his parents are idiots who don't appreciate what a wonderful son they have.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

So it's the parent's fault to reject such son?

Or the son BECAME A BASTARD and his parents HAD to reject him?

So now this BASTARD son decide to switch out and CON another couple, who he now regard them as his NEW GOD FATHER?

It's always pointing fingers away that is easy..

Until a GOOD mirror is what was needed, for the SON HIMSELF in the first place!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So it's the parent's fault to reject such son?

Or the son BECAME A BASTARD and his parents HAD to reject him?

So now this BASTARD son decide to switch out and CON another couple, who he now regard them as his NEW GOD FATHER?

It's always pointing fingers away that is easy..

Until a GOOD mirror is what was needed, for the SON HIMSELF in the first place!

This chowjeebye phuborkia got no backbone must now hide under pinky's skirt to enter parliament really bastard sial.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chowjeebye phuborkia got no backbone must now hide under pinky's skirt to enter parliament really bastard sial.

How many white scums really HAVE back bone?

Hell, they are lead by one who did not HAVE a BACK bone but had been hiding under his FATHER'S shadow ( using his BACK bone) until now.

What do you expect? LoLoLoLoL

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Koh Poh Koon slammed by Yahoo

1) Too corny
First and foremost, nobody appreciates corny political pick-up lines. What is this deal about Dr Koh being touted as the "Son of Punggol"? How does one even try to fuse biology with geography?
I used to stay in Ang Mo Kio. And now I stay in Sengkang. What does that make me? Geographically promiscuous?
Ok, yes, I know, I know, you stay in an HDB flat. I stay in one too. But that doesn't give me the licence to go round telling everybody about it.
I don't go to my next job interview and try to relate to my potential boss how we are so alike as our homes are basically overpriced spaces with four walls and two toilet bowls.
As a matter of fact, I definitely don't try to find common ground with anyone else that way.
How unsexy is that? Besides, what's the big deal about staying in a HDB flat anyways? More than 75 percent of Singaporeans reside in one.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the sake of "getting millions", anyone is willing to be son of anywhere.
They will move from one backdoor to the next until they got the seat.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's quite amazing how the PAP exco folks had picked Koh Poh Koon to be the candidate. What's the vetting and screening process, I wonder?

Tip: Most people don't care if a candidate has a MBBS, not having one isn't a deal breaker. Being an asshole, however, is a deal breaker. :wink:

[video=youtube;94NLrq8but0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94NLrq8but0[/video]

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters

please let me know if Koh Poh Koon mother is slut?

few years ago he claimed that he is the son of Punggol in Punggo East by election.

however, now he comes to Ang Mo Kio to contest?
http://mothership.sg/2015/07/son-of...o-kio-grc-in-geographically-promiscuous-move/

Son of Punggol now is also sun of Ang Mo Kio? Koh Poh Koon got 2 father?

you are simply terrible
please refrain from such vulgarity and low down postings
i'm utterly disgusted with your obscene and vulgar posts
please stop posting them ok

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Koh Poh Koon should come to West Coast GRC, super safe stronghold for the PAP, possibly safer than AMK. :wink:

Come, my highly esteemed son of West Coast. Offer free anus checkups for residents, they will become your diehard fans. :biggrin: