• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew Musical is a Piece of Shit Scum

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Review: The LKY Musical Fails to Rouse

Unfortunately, too much time is spent on a story that has been told often and is therefore already very well known, while providing no fresh insight, the musical turns out to be a fond remembrance, checking off the main events of his early life, with very little emotional or entertainment value.

any suggestion that his success in politics was related to ruling with a poker face missed the mark —while Lee’s beloved wife is little more than a stern, rather impassionate woman. -

The musical score by composer Dick Lee is largely unremarkable and suffers from long chunks of dialogue in between each musical interlude so one is left wanting either more or none at all - the latter option would have helped actress Sharon Au who lacked range and power in her singing. -

http://uk.blouinartinfo.com/news/story/1206770/review-the-lky-musical-fails-to-rouse#

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun need to watch already noes its shite. full of flips and worshiping a dead traitor triple agent of the japs, then brits, then communists.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do we want a musical of a person, whom we love to hate & hate to love?. What is so remarkable about another tyrant, egoistic, bombastic....& you can add a long list of adjectives...

I would be out of my mind, to use my hard earned, blood , sweat & money to watch " LKY a musical"...who care which, bloody "dick" composed the music...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, exactly how many LKY musicals and stage plays and movies and documentaries are we going to have? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do we want to want a musical of a person, whom we love to hate & hate to love?. What is so remarkable about another tyrant, egoistic, bombastic....& you can add a long list of adjectives...

I would be out of my mind, to use my hard earned, blood , sweat & money to watch " LKY a musical"...who care which, bloody "dick" composed the music...

Propaganda. Shore up his legacy. Present him as the messiah of Singapore.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, exactly how many LKY musicals and stage plays and movies and documentaries are we going to have? :rolleyes:

There will be prequel, sequel & a continuing series, that is ad infinitum...but watching those movies, documentaries....they must carry a warning that says, "Cave Canem"... ha ha ha ha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Free I also don't want!::biggrin:D Cashing in big time on a dead man's fame or infamy depending on whether one is PAP camp or opposition camp. Certainly not in the same league as Evita!:rolleyes:

The best way to make money off LKY is to come up with a dildo shaped like him. It is battery operated and vibrates. With the press of a switch you can get it to shout pre-recorded "Merdeka!".

Such an item will fly off the shelves. To make it safer for children and conservative folks, market it as a 'personal massage device'.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a fantasy buff so I'm waiting for the movie :smile:

[video=youtube;5vmT8Wrq2Vw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vmT8Wrq2Vw[/video]

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would support the musical if it shows lau chee bye standing on Japanese side and betraying Singaporeans to their deaths.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fail at 1.14. When saluting the British way (open palm facing forward), we never saluted when not wearing our headdresses.

I'm a fantasy buff so I'm waiting for the movie :smile:

[video=youtube;5vmT8Wrq2Vw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vmT8Wrq2Vw[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What do you mean Lee Kuan Yew Musical is a piece of shit scum? Lee Kuan Yew himself is a piece of shit scum.