• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister Ng Eng Hen frowns at AMK PAP MP Inderjit Singh

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://statestimesreview.com/2015/07/27/dpm-ng-eng-hen-mock-amk-pap-mp-inderjit-singh/

[h=1]Minister Ng Eng Hen mock AMK PAP MP Inderjit Singh[/h]admin / 8 hours ago July 27, 2015
In his interview with the government-controlled media Channel News Asia, Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen mock Ang Mo Kio (AMK) GRC PAP MP Inderjit Singh for announcing his retirement on Facebook instead of using the party’s proper channel:
“You can post your retirement on Facebook, but I think as an MP who has served 15, 20, even 30 years – that’s not the best way to do it”
Photo from thestraitstimes

PAP MP Inderjit Singh publicised his retirement on his Facebook page on the very same day the new electoral boundaries were introduced last Friday (July 24). PAP MP Inderjit has served in Ang Mo Kio GRC for the nearly 20 years since 1996. He has recently been exceptionally vocal against Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and took media highlights two years ago for criticising his ruling party’s decision to increase the Singapore population to 6.9 million.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has no replacement for the sudden resignation of MP Inderjit Singh and is now struggling to find a replacement.

Related stories:
Internal rifts within PAP ranks surface ahead of General Election

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 7:11 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #2
forum456 http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Elite Junior

Look like MP Inderjit Singh is not happy with PAP.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/upcoming-ge-will-be/2008566.html

Dr Ng added that the plan is for retiring MPs to help introduce their successors.

"We want to handle the retirement of our MPs more smoothly and I would prefer a more deliberate and a dignified manner," he said. "You can post your retirement on Facebook, but I think as an MP who has served 15, 20, even 30 years - that's not the best way to do it.

"For many of them, they will have to prepare the ground, assure them of continuity and say goodbyes. It assures your residents of continuity of care; you've put in so many years in the estate, you're going to hand it over to the new PAP candidate. We put them on the ground and get feedback from the MP himself. Because if the next person doesn't do a good job as you, all your efforts may be wasted.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What cock is this Hen talking about "for retiring MPs to help introduce their successors".

This is a GRC with several MPs. You mean the other MPs are all jiak liao bees who can't help introduce their successors.

What happen if one of them drop dead suddenly, the others can cover, right.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Babu Singh should join Workers Party and fight in AMK!

Mother Hen will have Heart attack!!

Babu Singh is someone who will set up his own party and bite the hand that fed him... Something tells me we won't hear the last of him yet

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
This singh has a conscience.
He does not want to have anything to do with being part of a team that will bring singapore down.
That's why he choose to pang sai when the white paper was tabled in parliament.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
inderjit knows who he is supposed to serve - the people. That's why he announced on fb, not party channels.

I don't blame other pap mps for the confusion. they've long lost their way.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is always a reason for everything.

PAP knows what they are doing.

Hidden secrets and dark revelations will soon surface.

PAP only takes in squeaky clean, neat and honest people.

So VOTE for cleanliness, neatness and honesty. VOTE PAP!!!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is always a reason for everything.
PAP knows what they are doing.
Hidden secrets and dark revelations will soon surface.
So VOTE for cleanliness, neatness and honesty.
Vote for more FTs to flood our country
Vote for more singaporeans to lose their jobs
VOTE PAP!!!

Er....sorry hor! I have never voted for PAP and will never will.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
inderjit knows who he is supposed to serve - the people. That's why he announced on fb, not party channels.

Sorry I don't think it is possible for a rotten leaf to turn over a new leaf. The other side will still be bad. Many good guys turned down invitation to join because they know they can't do what they believe in. Those who joined are not fools. They are cunning individuals who know what they are in for. More like a case of a frustrated man who didn't get to be even a mos after so many years letting off steam.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I applaud Bayi for being forthright, forthcoming transparent and direct about his resignation through a FB post.:smile: What his superior hen is advocating is just a wayang. Don't believe read between the lines: Quote "For many of them, they will have to prepare the ground, assure them of continuity and say goodbyes. It assures your residents of continuity of care; you've put in so many years in the estate, you're going to hand it over to the new PAP candidate. We put them on the ground and get feedback from the MP himself. Because if the next person doesn't do a good job as you, all your efforts may be wasted.: The Hen is damn tulan with Bayi for not going through proper PAP channels! They have not prepared the ground and this Bayi dropped his bombshell. Hurrah!:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So VOTE for cleanliness, neatness and honesty. VOTE PAP!!!

Phey-Yew-Kok.jpg

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://statestimesreview.com/2015/07/27/dpm-ng-eng-hen-mock-amk-pap-mp-inderjit-singh/

[h=1]Minister Ng Eng Hen mock AMK PAP MP Inderjit Singh[/h]admin / 8 hours ago July 27, 2015
In his interview with the government-controlled media Channel News Asia, Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen mock Ang Mo Kio (AMK) GRC PAP MP Inderjit Singh for announcing his retirement on Facebook instead of using the party’s proper channel:
“You can post your retirement on Facebook, but I think as an MP who has served 15, 20, even 30 years – that’s not the best way to do it”
Photo from thestraitstimes

PAP MP Inderjit Singh publicised his retirement on his Facebook page on the very same day the new electoral boundaries were introduced last Friday (July 24). PAP MP Inderjit has served in Ang Mo Kio GRC for the nearly 20 years since 1996. He has recently been exceptionally vocal against Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and took media highlights two years ago for criticising his ruling party’s decision to increase the Singapore population to 6.9 million.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has no replacement for the sudden resignation of MP Inderjit Singh and is now struggling to find a replacement.

Related stories:
Internal rifts within PAP ranks surface ahead of General Election

Clearly this bayi has conscience
He cannot stand the dirty tricks played by PAP against Singaporean.... He spoke out but papigs din want to listen. This bayi got money so he cud care less abt the fucking PAP

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
What cock is this Hen talking about "for retiring MPs to help introduce their successors".

This is a GRC with several MPs. You mean the other MPs are all jiak liao bees who can't help introduce their successors.

What happen if one of them drop dead suddenly, the others can cover, right.

A hen is a female chick to be fucked by many cocks...........

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prof-Inderjit-Singh.gif

Inderjit Singh: “During my MPS sessions I encounter a fair number of residents who question the rationale of government policies. They feel that the government does not understand their needs and concerns but instead craft policy while seated in, what effectively seems like a different world, an ideal clean and sterile policy lab or an ivory tower perched high up.”

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

i totally agree that singh did it right by announcing his departure on FB. the most down to earth way and no airs way to reach his residents.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
This singh has a conscience.
He does not want to have anything to do with being part of a team that will bring singapore down.
That's why he choose to pang sai when the white paper was tabled in parliament.

This Bayi I respect...why serve a master who is inept and make so many bad policies for the Nation..???

He will be well remembered if his serve and be true to his conscience.

His first duty is to the Nation and not some Lords who amend rules to suit them ...like the abolishment of the Estate Duty.. This will haunt the family and the generations thereafter will have to sort out this mess..

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has recently been exceptionally vocal against Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and took media highlights two years ago for criticising his ruling party’s decision to increase the Singapore population to 6.9 million.

This bahyee really got balls and he deserves respect. He now tulan and decided to resign whereas many porlumpars still cling on to power for self interests.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Inderjit Singh: “During my MPS sessions I encounter a fair number of residents who question the rationale of government policies. They feel that the government does not understand their needs and concerns but instead craft policy while seated in, what effectively seems like a different world, an ideal clean and sterile policy lab or an ivory tower perched high up.”

This bahyee has feelings for sinaporans, unlike many of his comrades, who cling on to power with no feelings, no care, no compassion for livelihood of sinaporans with their policies. He knows he cannot continue associating with dumb pappies.