• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kenneth jeya gone mad......

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Opposition has to change its ways. It is not enough to turn up every four or five years for a look see or a photo opportunity. The residents live there every day not just when the cameras come out.

Fielding a weak candidate in an SMC has a hugely negative impact on the statistics for the total percentage of voters who vote Opposition.*

Who is this weak opposition kenneth jeya is talking about? Himself is it? Is 1.2% vote count in punggol east bye election considered weak?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Opposition has to change its ways. It is not enough to turn up every four or five years for a look see or a photo opportunity. The residents live there every day not just when the cameras come out.

Fielding a weak candidate in an SMC has a hugely negative impact on the statistics for the total percentage of voters who vote Opposition.*

Who is this weak opposition kenneth jeya is talking about? Himself is it? Is 1.2% vote count in punggol east bye election considered weak?

for the present moment
i don't care whether it is a clown or weakling
a road sweeper or a lawyer
just get the scums out of the system.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The man lacked charisma, empathy and speaks like an asshole. The first rule to getting elected is making yourself more likable than your rival.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
KJ is a total disgrace to his father. He showed his stupidity and ignorance of political acumen when he blindly contested in the Ponggol East ward in the 2011 GE. I see him as a spoilt brat crying for attention. No self-respecting person/group would have any political association with him for the purpose of contesting the coming GE. What good is his scholarly English education when he has clearly failed to realize the message behind the 1.2% support?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
KJ is a total disgrace to his father. He showed his stupidity and ignorance of political acumen when he blindly contested in the Ponggol East ward in the 2011 GE. I see him as a spoilt brat crying for attention. No self-respecting person/group would have any political association with him for the purpose of contesting the coming GE. What good is his scholarly English education when he has clearly failed to realize the message behind the 1.2% support?

Disgrace to Cambridge .

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clown? The real clowns are the white scums parliament leeching millions from you and doing harm to your family

You are right. The white scums would have us believe that KJ is a clown. The truth is if you put KJ in Parliament, not a single Finance Minister can match him blow for blow.

This is one Singapore Hero who I would like to see in Parliament. CPF, MAS, GIC and Temasek will be on their toes.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

He's a spent force politically. Only hoping he doesn't do something silly and split the Opp votes!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are right. The white scums would have us believe that KJ is a clown. The truth is if you put KJ in Parliament, not a single Finance Minister can match him blow for blow.

This is one Singapore Hero who I would like to see in Parliament. CPF, MAS, GIC and Temasek will be on their toes.

Bro, he must try to get into Parliament first.