• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lack of 3 corner fights, equals co-operation amongst Oppo parties?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I was just going thru the list of constituencies that each party has announced that it will fight for. It seems like there is not a lot of 3 cornered fights and hardly any conflicts in contested wards between the parties. It appears they might have had a meeting to carve up the areas that they will each attack. Can someone confirm what the 3 corner fights are is any? And is this a new level of co-operation among oppo parties?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Botak Pwee seems determine to fight in every SPP-contested ward. Moron should have stayed chairman of the PAP Youth. He might have been fielded as a PAP candidate, and looking at the ground polls, most likely would have won. Instead, he is now using some dormant, half-baked political entity to go all out against the Chiams, who have demonstrated that if you work closely enough with them, they are nothing but assholes! First was Chee, now Pwee! Chiam really get the "Worst Mentor" award.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the only noteworthy 3-corner fight will be in Marine Parade............NSP vs WP vs Mudderfarkers In White

NSP most likely will pull out. They won't want to risk losing their deposit. In a 3-cornered fight, sinkies will either vote for PAP or WP. You have to thank Tan Jee Say and Tan Kin Lian, who diverted away enough votes that the popular Tan Cheng Bock failed to win by a whisker.

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee, Sebastian, GMS and TJS will ensure 3 CFs exist.

TJS will try to negotiate. He does not want to be seen as a spoiler, especially after being regarded as the key spoiler of PE2012.

Sebastian also will negotiate and most likely will give in. He does not have any bargaining power apart from the model.

CSJ will not walk away easily. He will argue till kingdom come why SDP must contest in an area that other oppositions are already contesting. This time I don't think the party can restrain him as those who restrained him in BE2013 may either have left, or may be no longer inclined to do so.

Most likely SDP and GMS (PPP) will be engaging in 3CFs. Also DPP under Ben Pwee - confirmed with go for 3CF.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Die die some OPPO spoilers will misbehave and shock the OPPO to a humiliating defeat.

These OPPO are the real spoiled kids in the block...destroyers and assassins.

PAP will walk away the ONLY VICTORS in this GE!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Die die some OPPO spoilers will misbehave and shock the OPPO to a humiliating defeat.

These OPPO are the real spoiled kids in the block...destroyers and assassins.

PAP will walk away the ONLY VICTORS in this GE!!!

This may happen only in 3 cornered fights without WP. I think without WP, PAP should win with at least 55% vote count. Grassroots informal poll.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP no use lah.

Just look at their mPs in parliament.

Totally useless....
Everything also scare to talk
scare to comment
scare to have a press interview
scare this scare that
vote WP for what....

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
KopiOuncle no use lah.

Totally useless....
scare to comment
scare this scare that
vote Me for what....

Agreed...You are USELESS CRAP. So please FUXK OFF from this forum now. :rolleyes:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
TJS will try to negotiate. He does not want to be seen as a spoiler, especially after being regarded as the key spoiler of PE2012.

Sebastian also will negotiate and most likely will give in. He does not have any bargaining power apart from the model.

CSJ will not walk away easily. He will argue till kingdom come why SDP must contest in an area that other oppositions are already contesting. This time I don't think the party can restrain him as those who restrained him in BE2013 may either have left, or may be no longer inclined to do so.

Most likely SDP and GMS (PPP) will be engaging in 3CFs. Also DPP under Ben Pwee - confirmed with go for 3CF.

I really hope no 3 corner fights... Last round SDP didnt partake in any 3cf, i think that'll continue... TJS hope he dun spoil market as he was campaigning in MPGRC... Ben pwee really wild card, he mighy go down CSJ road, only time will tell. At the end of the day, there are enuf seats to go around. Hope let's not have any 3cf that will set the opposition back another half decade from developing a proper alternative gov.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP no use lah.

Just look at their mPs in parliament.

Totally useless....
scare to comment
scare this scare that
vote WP for what....

This comment is not a joke, right? :eek:

You are like boss Sam. Once in a blue moon, he writes something quite sensible and agreeable. :smile:

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hope no 3 corner fights... Last round SDP didnt partake in any 3cf, i think that'll continue... TJS hope he dun spoil market as he was campaigning in MPGRC... Ben pwee really wild card, he mighy go down CSJ road, only time will tell. At the end of the day, there are enuf seats to go around. Hope let's not have any 3cf that will set the opposition back another half decade from developing a proper alternative gov.

CSJ has a very deep personal amibition, as can be seen by his behaviour in BE2013. I'm afraid if no one restraints him, he may go berserk again. Ben Pwee looks set to be a spoiler. From GE2011 I already don't like him. Now he's showing his true colours. And then don't forget the all-time idiots KJ and Desmond Lim. I'm quite sure there will be 3CF. Hopefully constrained to just a few constituencies.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe is a smoke screen.
all the oppostion annocunce early which smc and grc they are contesting.
now pap let their guard now and plan their stragety according.
on nomantion day, all the oppostion plan reshuttle ..and pap caught off guard?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ has a very deep personal amibition, as can be seen by his behaviour in BE2013. I'm afraid if no one restraints him, he may go berserk again. Ben Pwee looks set to be a spoiler. From GE2011 I already don't like him. Now he's showing his true colours. And then don't forget the all-time idiots KJ and Desmond Lim. I'm quite sure there will be 3CF. Hopefully constrained to just a few constituencies.

Those no chance GRCs can have 3CFs no one bothers. But it would be pitiful if winnable GRCs and SMCs witness these fights. PE is a lesson.