• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will LHL say to AMK voters to con them again?

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1)Sorry again. First time, I didn't do it right, second time no improvement. This time sure successful one.

2)It's my dad who was behind all those mistakes and cock-ups. Not my faults. Now that he's dead, I am bona fide PM.

3)I will make your life better if not the best.. So vote for me I will take care of you and your families.

4)sob, sob, sob. We, the PAP are now your servants again.

5)..........

6)...............

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess is "From my heart,......":biggrin:

1)Sorry again. First time, I didn't do it right, second time no improvement. This time sure successful one.

2)It's my dad who was behind all those mistakes and cock-ups. Not my faults. Now that he's dead, I am bona fide PM.

3)I will make your life better if not the best.. So vote for me I will take care of you and your families.

5)..........

6)...............

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lee hsien loong will cry and knee down in the last day of campaign to tell people that his parents sacrificed for singapore.

lee hsien loong too sacrificed for singapore.
he worked too much for singapore till he suffered 2 cancered, his 1st wife died and he was forced to marry Ho Ching.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lee hsien loong will cry and knee down in the last day of campaign to tell people that his parents sacrificed for singapore.

he worked too much for singapore till he suffered 2 cancered, his 1st wife died and he was forced to marry Ho Ching.

Yes, he will cry father and mother and say that he's now an orphan. Present wife is a lousy investor and seek for forgiveness.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to say anything.
AMK residents are always fully supportive.
PM LHL will carry on with more than 85% of the total votes!!
Anyone who goes there to challenge PAP is a dead duck.
NSP will lose its deposit. All mati...

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Con them? What had LTK and CSM do? Talk big during election and behaved like a puppy afterwards.

5)..........

6)...............

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah,he will also blamed his cock itchy for marrying Ho Jinx.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Mark my words. He will play the "emotion card". Sorry lah, we will do better lah, we are in this together lah, create a better Spore for all lah, blah blah. He will also probably cry, evoking memories of his beloved papa and even gecko! But for fuck sake Sinkies, don't get conned!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mark my words. He will play the "emotion card". Sorry lah, we will do better lah, we are in this together lah, create a better Spore for all lah, blah blah. He will also probably cry, evoking memories of his beloved papa and even gecko! But for fuck sake Sinkies, don't get conned!

Lee Hsien Loong is a lousy actor, and his calculated public displays of sadness are very fake. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;Bt99xKfYgzA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt99xKfYgzA[/video]

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Lee Hsien Loong is a lousy actor, and his calculated public displays of sadness are very fake. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;Bt99xKfYgzA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt99xKfYgzA[/video]

I agree with you. But I worry for the gullible voters of AMK. Soft words and a few bucks have been known to sway them (and sinkies in general).

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why would anyone want a PM who's afraid to even light a fire cracker? One who bullies and sues helpless citizens, even a teenager was not spared.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

5)..........

6)...............

7) Thank you !!
After my Erection I will sue Roy for $500k = $100k more than my Daddy
and put Amos in IMH again, take my words for it!!

And Pan Hui Hui I will pui pui you in my Kangaroo Cock!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no need to play any cards
the table is open
the field is open
the victory will go to PM Lee and His Team
in an overwhelming manner
majulah pap majulah LHL majulah Singapore

reform party will have to lick is wounds after losing its deposit

AMK is LHL strongest fort..so don't touch and don't come and kachau!!!!