• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To All Alternate Parties - Be street Smart this election

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assign a Camera Person on your team to record every interview you guys give to the MSM.

In the past elections, remember how the MSM made you guys look silly by quoting some stupid stuff you guys presumably "said", only for you guys to come out the following day to clarify things stating that they misinterpreted what you said. Well, now you have a record of the interview and you guys can set the record straight via social media.
Also if the MSM know that you guys are recording, then they will be more careful in their reporting.

Remember Michael jackson with the Bashir interview?
Bashir stated alot of false stuff only to be rebutted by Michael jackson's team because someone in team jackson was recording every conversation.

So remember, you oppo guys have yourself to blame, if you feel the MSM has "put words into your mouth".

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
OPPO are not even SMART n CUNNING in the first place.

Funny that you are from Opposition and yet you are biting the finger that support you.

A dog is much more better than you. You are another useless young punk here with lots of EMPTY TALK.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
OPPO support me? Over my dead body.
They dont even hv the means except to give me free haircut,
durians and tea party........ I dont need these people much
as they badly need me to shaft them awake.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
OPPO support me? Over my dead body.
They dont even hv the means except to give me free haircut,
durians and tea party........ I dont need these people much
as they badly need me to shaft them awake.

Previously didn't Opposition supported you ? :cool:
So fast you FORGOT ? :kma:
Ungrateful young punk !
Looks like ALL PAP IB has come out !

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Support me on what ? I can stand on my own.
Only buffing the uneducated elderly with free haircut,
tea, mooncakes, durians.
Oppo badly wants to get into Parliament coz its
a lucrative job($500 x 30days=15k)

Assess yourself if you can achieve that in Pte sector.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Support me on what ? I can stand on my own.
Only buffing the uneducated elderly with free haircut,
tea, mooncakes, durians.
Oppo badly wants to get into Parliament coz its
a lucrative job($500 x 30days=15k)

Assess yourself if you can achieve that in Pte sector.

Hey douchebag, come lick my ass clean and i can consider to hire you fulltime as my house guard dog !

Since you got NO JOB and nothing better to do....! LOL

LOL