• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who is more powderful? the mother or the father?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
who's more superior? mother or father?
answer: mother.
we ve motherland. do we ve fatherland?
got mother tongue, ve we heard a father tongue before?
then what about mothership? got fathership?
the next one is X-rated.
motherfucker - where's fatherfucker?:biggrin::biggrin:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mother is more powerful because mother cheebye is very small but flexible and giving births to children

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think it is good to pit one against the other, they are a team. When I was a little boy and had a tummy ache, mother's hands rubbing on my tummy was much more comforting that if my father was doing it. In my teens, I once got into an argument with my father, which resulted in exchange of blows. I viewed my mother differently. Father's habits were sometimes disgusting and crude, mom was never ill behaved.

Cheers!