• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whose rally speech are you looking forward to?

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rally speakers I like most and looking forward to:

WP - Low Thia Khiang (I enjoy his speeches most, he usually makes the best rally speeches with excellent mandarin and teochew)

WP - Sylvia Lim (the content in her speeches are usually good, but she's sometimes too nice and polite to PAP, not enough bashing. After what PAP did to her over AHPETC, I expect to hear a lot more PAP bashing from her this GE)

WP - Pritam Singh (enjoy listening him bash PAP in his speeches)

WP - Daniel Goh (good content, humorous at times, like the way he bash PAP)

SingFirst - Tan Jee Say - (not afraid to speak his mind and have interesting content in his speeches with out of the box proposals)

Haven't heard Kevryn Lim speak before, but will be interested to have look and listen. If she speaks like Nicole Seah in GE2011, that will be very interesting.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can imagine her giving her speech in this...

redwiresingaporekevrynlimnsp10-ruvnq.jpg

Chio? You eyes paste stamp is it? One look at the name and face you know she not much up there de. Mai lai mai lai.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This time round, I look forward to Tin Peh Ling's rally speech.

She will be holding her newborn baby in her arms and breastfeeding him while she delivers her rally speech on " A hardworking and caring government. Press on with PAP. "

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This time round, I look forward to Tin Peh Ling's rally speech.

She will be holding her newborn baby in her arms and breastfeeding him while she delivers her rally speech on " A hardworking and caring government. Press on with PAP. "

the baby will make a better speech than mother

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am looking forward to Chee's speech. He will say something defamatory or dumb, and get his pants sued off once again. Can't wait to see Chee go back to being a bankrupt.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM Teo Ser Luck will take the country to greater heights. Lee Hsien Loong should abdicate the throne for Teo Ser Luck and take care of his own dodgy prostate. :wink:

And Ser Fcuk will be able to auction off any bad polices easily.
He brings auction selling pitches (including his own voice) to new heights.