• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whose rally speech are you looking forward to?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will surely attend the speeches by:

NSP - Kevryn Lim (because she chio-est this time round)
WP - Daniel Goh (because I think he will wack PAP good)
WP - Sylvia Lim (because she makes sense)
SDP - Chee Soon Juan (See how he had changed over the years)
PAP - Teo Ser Luck (For entertainment and laugh at him)

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can imagine her giving her speech in this...

redwiresingaporekevrynlimnsp10-ruvnq.jpg

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget the biggest one with loon at shenton way to "woo" the lunchtime crowds which will be made up of mostly FTs

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm looking forward to listening to Teo Ser Luck because he is a talented public speaker and one of the few who can match LKY.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm looking forward to listening to Teo Ser Luck because he is a talented public speaker and one of the few who can match LKY.

Old man speech ppl listen, Teo Ser Luck speech ppl there to listern to his jokes and Laugh,
nothing serious! He 's the weakest link of Papaya party!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't wait to attend the current PM rally speech.

He may well spurn off another classic dish without advance notice!

Too bad I still cannot cultivate my tastebuds of Mee Siam Without Hum. Maybe Bak Chok Mee Mai Bak Chok?

And those supposedly 'jokes' he trying hard to crack, I still don't know if I should laugh out of courtesy like all others present!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS, he is the bestest of the bestest and brightest of the brightest.

On a more serious note, Leon Perera of the WP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PM Teo Ser Luck will take the country to greater heights. Lee Hsien Loong should abdicate the throne for Teo Ser Luck and take care of his own dodgy prostate. :wink:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will surely attend the speeches by:

NSP - Kevryn Lim (because she chio-est this time round)
WP - Daniel Goh (because I think he will wack PAP good)
WP - Sylvia Lim (because she makes sense)
SDP - Chee Soon Juan (See how he had changed over the years)
PAP - Teo Ser Luck (For entertainment and laugh at him)

i will go for dr chee's rally. i reckon he got a lot to say, just by the number of years he and his team had fought on the ground.