• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Minister will be knocked out this time?

jw5

Loyal
6) Kim Jo Teo

Most probably to lose this time round:
1) Kim Hsien Loong
2) Kim Chee Hean
3) Tharman Kim
4) Kim Kee Chiu
5) Kim Eng Hen

While Singaporean voters are at it, they need to also make sure that Kim Tuck Yew and Desmond Kim are fired also.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite surprised that TCJ has not been mentioned. So is LW. These 2 young chaps are the worst in my opinion and should be removed.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think they will target Vivian and engineer him out..just like George Yeo...

Even Tharman may be on the list...those who think they are smarter than the PM...and deem to be a threat.

Tharman is in my opinion the smartest and most affable of the lot. Should he set up his own party, there will not be a shortage of supporters

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more the merrier.....best is whole lot goes....
But I like to see fuckface lawlan, shit say, fake Buddhist go first in that order.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more the merrier.....best is whole lot goes....

They just don't go away because sinaporans tulan with them and wish them to fuck off. They are only likely to go if they face WP in their wards..so, watch out where WP stakes their claim in coming GE and you can then agah, agah if that pappies' candidate got chance to stay...

Georgie Yeo shitted in his pants when he saw the crowd at WP rallies and he knew he died liao.