• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Chan Chun Sing leads the TP GRC to Victory!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Focus is on Tanjong Pagar GRC residents, not opposition interest: Chan Chun Sing

Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Chan Chun Sing, who now leads the Tanjong Pagar GRC after Mr Lee Kuan Yew's passing, says it is not the PAP MPs' job to "focus on who's coming in, but put in our work every day".
By Imelda Saad, Channel NewsAsia
POSTED: 26 Jul 2015 12:50

SINGAPORE: The Tanjong Pagar Group Representation Constituency (GRC) team's focus is not "on who's coming in", but to put in their work every day so residents will see who is genuine, said Tanjong Pagar GRC MP and Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Chan Chun Sing on Sunday (Jul 26).

"The focus is to do my work consistently, and take care of residents," Mr Chan said. "It's the wrong starting point to say that I want to come to Tanjong Pager because I want to see a fight. That is injustice to residents." The Minister was speaking to the media after a walkabout on Sunday morning.

Mr Chan now leads the GRC, following the passing of Mr Lee Kuan Yew in March this year. The PAP is expected to face competition in this ward in the upcoming election, after a walkover in 2011. Among the opposition parties that have stated an interest include Singaporeans First and Singapore Democratic Party (SDP).

Commenting on the late Mr Lee's legacy, fellow GRC MP Indranee Rajah said: "Mr Lee's greatest legacy is that Singapore can carry on without him. We feel as MPs here that it is our duty to continue the Tanjong Pagar story and do our bit to build a new Singapore and a new spirit."

The team had earlier officially introduced a new face, 47-year-old Joan Pereira, during the Sunday morning walkabout.

- CNA/kk

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me think TP are waiting to vote for pass 50 years. This time they will give ALL to oppo, revenge Old Fart.
Me think TP voters hate Old fart will use their swords to cut ALL links to PAP in a form of revenge.

Focus is on Tanjong Pagar GRC residents, not opposition interest: Chan Chun Sing

Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Chan Chun Sing, who now leads the Tanjong Pagar GRC after Mr Lee Kuan Yew's passing, says it is not the PAP MPs' job to "focus on who's coming in, but put in our work every day".

SINGAPORE: The Tanjong Pagar Group Representation Constituency (GRC) team's focus is not "on who's coming in", but to put in their work every day so residents will see who is genuine, said Tanjong Pagar GRC MP and Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Chan Chun Sing on Sunday (Jul 26).

"The focus is to do my work consistently, and take care of residents," Mr Chan said. "It's the wrong starting point to say that I want to come to Tanjong Pager because I want to see a fight. That is injustice to residents." The Minister was speaking to the media after a walkabout on Sunday morning.

Mr Chan now leads the GRC, following the passing of Mr Lee Kuan Yew in March this year. The PAP is expected to face competition in this ward in the upcoming election, after a walkover in 2011. Among the opposition parties that have stated an interest include Singaporeans First and Singapore Democratic Party (SDP).

Commenting on the late Mr Lee's legacy, fellow GRC MP Indranee Rajah said: "Mr Lee's greatest legacy is that Singapore can carry on without him. We feel as MPs here that it is our duty to continue the Tanjong Pagar story and do our bit to build a new Singapore and a new spirit."

The team had earlier officially introduced a new face, 47-year-old Joan Pereira, during the Sunday morning walkabout.

- CNA/kk

kopiCbuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

- CNA/kk

shut your mother smelly cb hole

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kee Chiu is a President Scholar and former Chief-of-Army. Therefore he will win.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tp GRC is a pap stronghold.

2 weeks ago saw the hall of the cc filled with carts of food items to be distributed to the needy resident and the VIP is indranee. Needless to say most of the apathy grassroots votes will go to pap. This is something they have been doing year round. I have yet to see any opposition presence in my area.

On another note, I think quite possible LTY might not contest in JB GRC and be redeployed his former ward in TP GRC instead. He is a electoral liability and needed a safe haven to seek refugee. There is no better place than TP GRC.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tp GRC is a pap stronghold.

2 weeks ago saw the hall of the cc filled with carts of food items to be distributed to the needy resident and the VIP is indranee. Needless to say most of the apathy grassroots votes will go to pap. This is something they have been doing year round. I have yet to see any opposition presence in my area.

On another note, I think quite possible LTY might not contest in JB GRC and be redeployed his former ward in TP GRC instead. He is a electoral liability and needed a safe haven to seek refugee. There is no better place than TP GRC.

Tanjong Pagar is Ah Gong's former ward. It is PAP sacred ground. The folks of Tanjong Pagar will not allow opposition people to defile sacred ground.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He could also save face by choosing not to contest. A cushy job will be arranged for him.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He could also save face by choosing not to contest. A cushy job will be arranged for him.

that not the pap way. even lose cabinet post also wont chop from mp candidacy. prime example are Raymond lim and yeo chok tong. yeo only "retired" as mp at 2011. cushy job at GLC still can be part time mpee lah.

I bet lui will be at TP grc so that TP will announce "anchorman" is lui to give him some face back and leave yakult to face WP alone.