• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fandi Ahmad launches his own football club for youngsters

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore icon Fandi Ahmad launches his own football club for youngsters

mbpix109.jpg

If there is one man in Singapore who deserves to have a football club named after him, it is Fandi Ahmad.

The former national striker on Sunday launched the Fandi Ahmad Football Club (FAFC), a community project he fully owns that aims to teach the Beautiful Game to youngsters between the ages of three and 18.

Calling itself "a football club for the people", the initiative will also offer sponsored programmes for children with special needs and from lower income groups.

"FAFC is the first big step I'm taking in my vision for Singapore football," Fandi told The Straits Times at the project launch at ITE College Central.

"On top of the usual paid football training for our youth members, we will be offering subsidized programmes and also community projects involving residential areas near our training grounds.

"I look forward to building a successful club that will last long after my time has passed."

The five-time Malaysia Cup winner will also conduct coaching clinics for ITE College Central students, who will then run the FAFC training sessions in tandem with the likes of Fandi and former Lions defender S. Subramani.

Fandi, 53, said he is in talks on whether to remain involved with the F-17 Academy, a commercial venture which was formed in 2013 when the Fandi Ahmad Academy merged with the Academy of Football Excellence.

http://www.straitstimes.com/sport/f...-own-football-club-for-youngsters#xtor=CS1-10

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Fandi Ahmad Academy is a total administrative joke. Let's hope this will be better

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now no more froggy-look-alike Marlboro Tan to angkat, he look for Barbeque Seng for help...