• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers Party to win 3 GRCs next GE ! WP pls read

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Sinkapore,

We meet again. We wish you happiness first.

Below is our opinion ok.
WP MPs may not be capable or smart MPs at Parliament meet and at Town council, but one thing is for sure, they are not corrupt.
No money account is 100% tidy and neat right ! You look at the latest AGO reports, worse right !
To be fair, PAP primates should also audit all the PAP town councils account and see what happen ?

Yes , you people say MP Sylvia Lim was debating on Bankruptcy issue which largely does not cushion the common- folk hardship and difficult livelihood . We know it is frustrating to give mandate to people to speak up on down to earth issues but to no avail.
All we can say is ----Patience is a virtue. Great people do make silly mistakes along the way , give a little bit of time for WP to grow to mellow wisdom, we think they can.

The sick parliament still needs WP MPs to be around unless you people can be sure DR Chee or Mr Tan Jee Say can enter parliament next GE right.
WE do not want to argue that WP MPs are intelligent and good MPs, there is no end to it, people have to make this decision next GE. And WP MPs have to do their post-mortem what they have done in parliament for last 4 years. This is the moment of truth right.
However , the electoral changes have proven again the PAP regime is a very sick establishment. Why are they doing this because aristocracy will collapse soon right? The days are numbered.

Our friends and I predict WP will win 3 GRCs (retaining Aljunied GRC) next GE.
The next Two ---East Coast (plus fengshan) and Marine Parade GRC.
Mark our words, Nee soon and Tampines GRC may also fall if WP contests.

WP will also be shoo-ins in all the SMCs they contest next GE .
We tell you this because the tide has changed, the young and middle-aged votes are counting right. The electoral change has angered the voters this time round, the voters are smarter now right.

We strongly suggest WP contests the following GRCs ---Tampines GRC, Marine Parade GRC, Nee Soon GRC, East Coast GRC, Aljunied GRC as it stands.

Meantime , our important suggestion to WP ----to have two GE rallies every night.
WP Chief and MP Miss Sylvia can run stage to get the most out of the election. One night one rally cannot move a mountain, this is crucial to win more GRCs.

Another thing---let say to capture East Coast GRC, WP must have a Rally at Bedok Stadium and then move to another site at simei or changi area.
Pls remember East Coast GRC goes right up to north-eastern islands. Only one night at Bedok Stadium is not enough to capture East Coast. Remember, this method applies to Nee Soon and Marine Parade.

Look at Aljunied GRC, you have a good coverage using Hougang and Serangoon stadium and the big field Using this pattern at all the GRCs you contest, you can win .

The team you put in ---one lady, one Indian, one malay to be considered to get the best of all even it is four or five person team.
Ok, we meet again on election issues for WP to rally about next GE. So first thing first ---the method for GE rallies and multi-racial team.
See you soon WP .

We support you to win more this time.

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear WP,

Good that WP is contesting 5 GRCS and 5 SMCs ---55 to win.

Remember, such a big area---you need to have at least two rallies every night to be productive and reach out to all voters.....heed this advice....WP will win.

This is an important divine wind--- the destiny.

see u soon.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
We support you to win more this time.

My family members and I will continue to give WP our votes in the coming GE!

Be it AJ-GRC, EC-GRC, JB-GRC, MP-GRC or NS-GRC, FS-SMC, HG-SMC, M-SMC, PE-SMC or SKW-SMC, I'll get my kakis to vote for the Hammer!

Only one small humble request: Can have more fire in the belly? See you guys at the rallies!

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well , I think is a good strategy to have 2 rallies every night for the 9 days to capture such a big area. PAP has many rallies every night during the GE hustings.

WP should also explain to the voters why they are not speaking up at the parliament for last 4 years.
I have nothing against the WP, friends and relatives all voted WP last GE to get a change.

The only reason we have is that many issues that causing hardship are not raised by the WP MPs. PAP is devilish especially the wicked son, WP MPs at least speak up a bit and whether the wicked ones want to listen or not is OK. What we want is a just a voice whether or not it makes a change. At least we know the mandate is not wasted. As soon as WP voices out our woes, they kill two birds at one stone.

Nevertheless, we may give WP a chance again to speak up.

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Sinkapore again,

our sincere advice to all sinkaporean voters, those who hate the PAP baboons, please spread this short message around sinkapore now and then , and whenever you can to friends and relatives.

NDP and S50 are nothing but just a propaganda machine to win votes, PAP is using the late LKY to pull in sympathy votes.

Tell your friends and relatives , and tell them to tell their friends and relatives that there is no point getting angry with PAP becos you only waste your time and breath right.

Wicked Aristocrazy has not died yet, so the mass media is still a mouth piece for these people.

Just do the right thing---quality comes after quantity....vote for oppo for a change.

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 GE rallies every night at different places is a very effective method for all oppo parties if they can afford. I totally agree with you. This is the best observation because most Oppo party only has one time a day when PAP got so much of fireworks every night.

I do not want to nitpick WP. They must understand what is mandate given to them now and then.