• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ong Ye Kung should stop being a hypocrite

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I certainly wish to be fielded, to try to earn the chance to serve"
He is just being self-serving. Last time, he wanted "to serve" the people of Aljunied.
He walked away, back to his job in NTUC and then moved to a GLC.
So much of his "serve the people" mantra - gives up easily.

"This whole corridor is a special place. I find it has a soul. It's a really special place."
Spoken like a true used car salesman. At least you can hound a used car salesman for selling you a lousy car.
The more than 40% of the people who voted for him in Aljunied couldn't locate him after the last election.
Now he appears in Sembawang.

"It's building up, yet has greenery, has heritage and a lot of kampung spirit. It's really a special place."
Pimps use the same approach when trying to sell their women. What does he know about "kampung spirit"?
Which kampung was he brought up in? His motherhood statements can be made for 80% of the constituencies.

As George Yeo said recently, people should not go overboard to talk about serving the people. Ong is just trying to kid us
with his "let me serve you" theme - he can serve us no more than the people who told us that they were our servants after
the last election.

Mr Ong, there are many ways to serve - like going back to you NTUC job to help the PMEs who have been displaced by the
irrational FT policies. At least you will be serving at a national level, not just in some kampung greenery corridor in the north.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every time these PAP hypocrites self proclaim that they want to serve the people , I couldn't help myself but to let out a little giggle Tin Peiling-style but minus the foot-stomping! How they manage to look so serious is beyond me. If he likes to serve so much why not consider joining the volunteer corp or go overseas to spread his love and dedication.

loldouble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time these PAP hypocrites self proclaim that they want to serve the people , I couldn't help myself but to let out a little giggle Tin Peiling-style but minus the foot-stomping! How they manage to look so serious is beyond me. If he likes to serve so much why not consider joining the volunteer corp or go overseas to spread his love and dedication.

You expressed so eloquently my same thoughts. Thank you.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fellow member of SBF Sleaguepunter said it correctly:

"No papig is a good papig; even a dead papig is not a good papig."

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These newbies remind us of

Vivian B and Chief Clown Tan Chuan Jin - who said they wanted to serve, to change the system from within the system bs bs bs

And what changes have they brought?

A bloated ministerial salary budget with nothing to show.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
why didnt they challenge aljunied & hougang again? looks out of character for PAP calibre members.

PUBLISHED: 9:30 PM, SEPTEMBER 18, 2014UPDATED: 1:43 AM, SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
SINGAPORE — After serving as grassroots advisers in constituencies where they lost during the General Election in 2011, Mr Ong Ye Kung and Mr Desmond Choo are leaving their positions in the opposition-held wards of Aljunied GRC and Hougang.

The People’s Association (PA) announced today (Sept 18) that Mr Choo had been appointed second adviser to Tampines Grassroots Organisations (GROs) for Tampines East.

Mr Ong, who has been volunteering in Sembawang GRC, relinquished his post as adviser for Kaki Bukit in Aljunied

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk rubbish again..
here take this..

mother-slaps-classmates-bumped-into-son_1.jpg

jw5

Loyal
I couldn't help a little giggle myself when the newspaper once reported how upset he was when his teenage classmates didn't tell him about an upcoming test. :biggrin:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all know that these aspiring aristocracies have no stomachs for a tough fight.
How does Ye Kung teach his children and his staff about perseverance?
That when they first don't succeed, they just walk away?

All these self-serving goons are there for themselves - let's not kid ourselves.

Grace Fu said that the money had to be good enough to justify her loss of privacy.
So much for serving the people indeed.

jw5

Loyal
This is what he says when he wants the job. Once he gets the job, he will sing a different tune. :wink:

We all know that these aspiring aristocracies have no stomachs for a tough fight.
How does Ye Kung teach his children and his staff about perseverance?
That when they first don't succeed, they just walk away?

All these self-serving goons are there for themselves - let's not kid ourselves.

Grace Fu said that the money had to be good enough to justify her loss of privacy.
So much for serving the people indeed.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Changing one's plans is okay, due to changing circumstances.

But to provide hollow excuses, without explaining to people who voted for you in the last election and just
suddenly make an appearance does not speak well of one's principles no matter how dedicated, how
serious one is, in the new direction.

Andychen123

"I certainly wish to be fielded, to try to earn the chance to serve"
He is just being self-serving. Last time, he wanted "to serve" the people of Aljunied.
He walked away, back to his job in NTUC and then moved to a GLC.
So much of his "serve the people" mantra - gives up easily.

"This whole corridor is a special place. I find it has a soul. It's a really special place."
Spoken like a true used car salesman. At least you can hound a used car salesman for selling you a lousy car.
The more than 40% of the people who voted for him in Aljunied couldn't locate him after the last election.
Now he appears in Sembawang.

"It's building up, yet has greenery, has heritage and a lot of kampung spirit. It's really a special place."
Pimps use the same approach when trying to sell their women. What does he know about "kampung spirit"?
Which kampung was he brought up in? His motherhood statements can be made for 80% of the constituencies.

As George Yeo said recently, people should not go overboard to talk about serving the people. Ong is just trying to kid us
with his "let me serve you" theme - he can serve us no more than the people who told us that they were our servants after
the last election.

Mr Ong, there are many ways to serve - like going back to you NTUC job to help the PMEs who have been displaced by the
irrational FT policies. At least you will be serving at a national level, not just in some kampung greenery corridor in the north.

He's not a hypocrite la... Do you even know him not?