• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

46岁温碧霞再拍三.级.片

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
46岁温碧霞再拍三.级.片.flv

[video=youtube;F9ijlZQUoRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ijlZQUoRM[/video]

jw5

Loyal
I still remember the movie which she acted with Simon Yam, that lucky bugger. :p

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah........have a heart lah...........46yo woman if got choice will still wanna act in Cat 3 movie meh ?

If she can earn me more money, why not ? I sponser a script for her. It all about money, nothing personal.

I make her the total vamptress if she allows. Sexiest Sultry and slutty Auntie in Asia Pacific.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
irene%2Bwan%2B39.JPG

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a 46 yrs old milf, she still has ability to make my cock stand.:biggrin:
Compare to others in 46 years old, no matter how i hit my cock, it just wont stand.:o

There is a term call 美魔女

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a 46 yrs old milf, she still has ability to make my cock stand.:biggrin:
Compare to others in 46 years old, no matter how i hit my cock, it just wont stand.:o

There is a term call 美魔女

This is an old video.

She is 49 years old now. In a few months' time, a real sexy 50-year old cougar.