• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did China discover AMERICA? Ancient Chinese script carved into rocks may prove Asians

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Did China discover AMERICA? Ancient Chinese script carved into rocks may prove As

You want to Unite the chinks? Impossible la.
Try uniting sinkies first so hopefully we can boot the vile pappies out.
I'm not exceptional la I'm just different.....mainly because I'm lucky I did not grow up in China.
Contrary to what you believe....overseas chinks do behave better than mainland chinks.....and there are differences even if for some it's subtle.
If calling chinks as scums means I am one then so be it.....you can say I'm ashamed of my race but then again I can't help it as I was born into it and can't discard it so I have to live with it.

You think it's genetics? Wrong and i am also making people more aware and please don't make this into a china vs overseas chinese type of thing in which people like you are damn fond of making saying oh he loves china chinese! but then again why would i hate them for no reason. If you care to remember you always write chinks are the scum of the earth which means every single chinese not just from china so what cock are you writing here about overseas vs mainland when you say all of them are scum.

Anyway your chinese dogness really has reached the epitome. Willing to be called a scum by yourself. Other chinese should not be influenced by this type of shit so thank god i am here to inform them on chinese dogginess aka uncle tom syndrome.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Did China discover AMERICA? Ancient Chinese script carved into rocks may prove As

ChineseDog;2241143]This is nonsense. We inferior chinese did not discover the Americas and even if we did it was the ang mohs who made it great. We chinese are losers.
Chinks have been damned for more than 5000 years and it wouldn't have made any difference even if they have discovered America prior to Christopher Columbus. It's the software (the Western superior mindset) that makes America great, not the hardware (the landmass called North America).

It's like saying Apple Watches, iPhones, and iPads are made in China, hence, it's the Chinks that made Apple Inc. a great company. But in reality, it's the Ang Moh's superior mindset; i.e, R&D, creativity, branding, marketing strategy, intellectual properties, PR strategy during new product launch dates, controlling the distribution channel of Apple products, and etc. that makes the company great. The damned Chinks are only slaves working very hard at the Foxconn factories in China to make the Apple corporate board members, officers, and shareholders richer. In the end, the Ang Mohs are the smart ones while the Chinks are the damned ones. It’s the software that makes the difference, not the hardware.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo ang moh phd gng indian chief wu tng lang hwee um zai wu luan sian boh