• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Invoking LKY's name, got use?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Lee Kuan Yew Effect For GE2015! Ah Gong Deeply Loved By Most Sinkies!

And you and your children will be sucking my cock. Never offend a grassroots leader.

We may be volunteers, but we have influence and power you don't know.

You're much more than a grassloots leader.... you're a bastard kia cos your grandma slept with LKY.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY what have I got ?.jpg

If LKY 's last wish for Singapore is " Vote for the Government that have your best interests at heart and that can and will ensure your future ", would you cast your sacred vote to PAP ( from whom LKY founded the party since 1959 ) or to the Opps party ?

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another Watershed and Waterloo for PAP white scums

Upcoming GE will be 'watershed election': Ng Eng Hen

MP for Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC Ng Eng Hen said the GE will be a "watershed election", as it will be the first since the demise of Singapore's Founding Prime Minister, Lee Kuan Yew.
  • UPDATED: 26 J
    ng-eng-hen-funpacks.jpg
    Minister for Defence Ng Eng Hen distributes funpacks. (Photo: Alice Chia)

SINGAPORE: The upcoming General Election (GE) will be "watershed election", Singapore’s Minister for Defence Ng Eng Hen said on Sunday (Jul 26)

Dr Ng, an MP for Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC and the People's Action Party (PAP) organising secretary, said that as this will be the first GE since the demise of Singapore's Founding Prime Minister, Lee Kuan Yew, it will be a "watershed election".

"The PAP has been preparing for the coming general election for almost four years," said Dr Ng, who spent Sunday morning handing out National Day funpacks to Toa Payoh residents. "Our approach is to put the candidates on the ground early."

Dr Ng added: "Many of you know that Gan Kim Yong (also a PAP organising secretary) and myself have been meeting the press over the last few years, and we started looking for candidates as soon as the last GE ended.

Dr Ng said the potential candidates were put in their constituencies early on, and that that many have been on the ground for one to two years, with some "even more than two years".

"We did that for two reasons," said Dr Ng. "One, because Singaporeans said that this is what they wanted but more importantly, after GE 2011, the party wanted to make a shift, which we believe will improve the political atmosphere in Singapore."

He added: "When you look around, politics in many countries has become more and more like a lottery. You're not sure what you have chosen; different parties make more and more promises - some outlandish, some unlikely to be fulfilled.

"And negative politics can also come in; you try to claw each other down, try to find personality flaws, you attack each other, amplify them on social media, all just to rile up emotions for that short period of intense campaigning.

"Singapore could go this way, but I hope not. I think Singapore and Singaporeans will end up losers. Our approach is that we'd like to remove, as much as possible, the lottery stakes."

Dr Ng said the reason why the PAP decided to put up the candidates, as well as identifying where they are likely to stand, as early possible was so that people could assess them.

"Putting candidates in early is a political risk," said Dr Ng. "We know this, because other parties may not choose to play it this way and can indeed gain advantage, but we did this because we think this is ultimately a better type of politics that PAP wants for Singapore."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Another Watershed and Waterloo for PAP white scums

MP for Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC Ng Eng Hen said the GE will be a "watershed election", as it will be the first since the demise of Singapore's Founding Prime Minister, Lee Kuan Yew.

Still name dropping the Dead Old Bastard's name to shock and awe gullible Sinkies into voting for the PAP. :rolleyes:

A senile and 'one foot in the grave' still alive LKY could not solve our problems, what could a dead LKY do to solve our problems? :rolleyes:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every erection is a watershed
every year the same watershedding
in the end nothing came out of it

pap walks into parliament for another watershedding year
singaporeans remain happy, contented and rich!!!

another watershed year for the OPPO - all backwater materials
murky,muddy, messy and mouldy....
OPPO is dead...dead...fossilized....
they will do Singapore no good at all

vote them out!!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

sinkieland so small also take 2-3 years to look at candidate from 2million shitizen. he must be really inefficient. i think with him heading the army makes me worry. the isis probably already at chinatown having bakuteh for dinner whilst he is plotting the next move at the causeway to counter them.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Still name dropping the Dead Old Bastard's name to shock and awe gullible Sinkies into voting for the PAP. :rolleyes:

A senile and 'one foot in the grave' still alive LKY could not solve our problems, what could a dead LKY do to solve our problems? :rolleyes:

Amos was right. They are still sucking that LKY necrophilliac prick. Necrophilliac ashes now, to be precise.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

the oppo are the ones patronizing sick dead
they are jokers when it comes to serious election

just take a look at the oppo camp - all dead and limpy

jokers-top-133459.jpg

pap is the only very serious and passionate party to win this election
the rest are just jokers

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

View attachment 22734

If LKY 's last wish for Singapore is " Vote for the Government that have your best interests at heart and that can and will ensure your future ", would you cast your sacred vote to PAP ( from whom LKY founded the party since 1959 ) or to the Opps party ?

If you had our best interests at heart, your incompetent son would not have become the PM in 2004 and ruin the country for the past decade.

Take your 'legacy' and shove it up yours. :rolleyes:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will PAP put one empty chair in the rally to tell people to pretend Old Fart is h

aiyoh! ...

dun make it so eerie, can anot? ...

lidat, gif pips free chicken rice oso nobody wanna go, man! ...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will PAP put one empty chair in the rally to tell people to pretend Old Fart is h

This is like the 7th month getai where the empty seats for the good brothers.....
Vile pappies want to use lky ghost to scare dunbfuck sinkies into voting pap....
They should rig the chair and make it move and rock around like tangkee!!! that will translate into lagi more votes

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So beautiful!!!!so romantic!!!!

Like a first love that has yet to be eclipsed,
a heart thrumming to endless possibilities.

His fruit was sweet to my taste,
His left hand is under my head,
And his right hand doth embrace me.

Behold!!thou art fair my ah gong!!
Behold,thou art fair!!

His lips are like a thread of scarlet,
And thy kisses are better than wine.
Thy two breasts are like fawns among the lilies,
They navel is like a goblet where no wine where no wine is left wanted.

Behold thou art fair my ah gong,
Behold thou art fair.

Open to me my ah gong,
For my head is filled with the drops of the night.
Come my ah gong,let us see if the

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah gong is love, ah gong is life, ah gong is truth, ah gong is freedom. :eek:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Gong will be forgotten easily. It like this, Singaporean easily forget the pain PAP brought towards them and their dwelling. Very soon , LKY will be forgotten together with the generation it dies.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is something in S'poreans - we forget easily. We initially felt the pain with GST, ERP increases etc. Ah Gong will be forgotten.

Can we forget National Service? Every few months must go for ICT.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are right bro,

Aug or Sept is 7th month period and likely to also use this time to make people bid the dead people items like his books and statues, etc.

This is like the 7th month getai where the empty seats for the good brothers.....
Vile pappies want to use lky ghost to scare dunbfuck sinkies into voting pap....
They should rig the chair and make it move and rock around like tangkee!!! that will translate into lagi more votes

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They can make the fireworks explode in such a way that an outline of LKY's face is displayed in the sky.

Then declare that he has risen and has officially become a god. :biggrin: