• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why those who quit PAP no balls to join Opp?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
We had many PAP MPs who were in disagreement with PM in office and then slowly when sidelined, they faded away and they resigned or just not fielded. Why can't they take the bold step and join the Opp like WP for eg? I can only remember an ex PAP MP in Opp colors and that was like 20 years ago. Come on Inderjit! Go sign up with WP. Sure win want!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We had many PAP MPs who were in disagreement with PM in office and then slowly when sidelined, they faded away and they resigned or just not fielded. Why can't they take the bold step and join the Opp like WP for eg? I can only remember an ex PAP MP in Opp colors and that was like 20 years ago. Come on Inderjit! Go sign up with WP. Sure win want!

PAP cadres or ex-cadres are top notch people. They won't sink so low as to join the opposition and be associated with unreliable duds.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's like joining the mafia. Once you join, you can never really 'quit' or go against the Familee. They know too many of your secrets and weaknesses. :wink:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
goh meng singh has arseperation to be the next PM

if FAP invites him to join them.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are/were in it for $$$$. No guarantee of a win in opposition. Why risk potential $$$$ benefits/rewards by changing camps?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They need to maintain good relations so that their own children will continue to benefit.
Feudalism at its best.
Until a natural aristocracy is created.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Strangely, some of us here call people ball-less for not having the courage to join oppo parties.

Have you joined? If not, you must a whole lot of reasons for not joining and that you are not ball-less right?

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP cadres or ex-cadres are top notch people. They won't sink so low as to join the opposition and be associated with unreliable duds.

I am sure those ex Pay And Pay MP who have resigned are given a big fat pay cheque!
in it there a letter stating that you'll not join opposition!

And Pay And Pay will transfer you to one of their TooMaSick branches to become CEO or COE
whatever comes first!!

Namely SMRT just like Lesmond Quak ! MRT train always JaM/break down!
LTA like Liew Fcuk you !! point finger at lesmond!!
Or like Shaw Piak Her Hour Glass Director finished !! Lolex becomes half price liow!!