• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Lao Hero Inderjit Singh To Step Down After Beating Opposition For 20 Years!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
parl-inderjit-singh.jpg

SINGAPORE: Member of Parliament for Ang Mo Kio GRC Inderjit Singh has announced he will be stepping down when Parliament is dissolved ahead of the next General Election.

In a Facebook post on Friday evening (Jul 24), Mr Singh cited the announcement of the new electoral boundaries for the next GE.

"The announcement also sees Kebun Baru redrawn into Nee Soon GRC from Ang Mo Kio GRC," he wrote. "I would like to take the opportunity to share that I will be stepping down at the coming GE."

Mr Singh, who has served in Ang Mo Kio for four terms since 1996, looks after Kebun Bahru.

In his post, Mr Singh thanked the residents of Kebun Bahru and Ang Mo Kio for their support and confidence.

"I did my best to serve and this would not have been possible without my team, the grassroots leaders and branch activists, at Kebun Baru who have become my extended family. I urge the residents at Kebun Baru to continue to support this team, which will be helmed by my successor. To Kebun Baru, Ang Mo Kio and everyone there, you will always be in my heart," Mr Singh wrote.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/mp-inderjit-singh-to-step/2006144.html?cid=fbsg

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fella already see the writing on the wall... "PAP's time is up!"

And Inderjit is going to be replaced by Darth Vader...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope he joins opposition,inderjit is the only PAP crony thats even close to likeable and for the people and possibly the only good guy in the PAP team.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE2015 AMK GRC Bayi Singh MIW ditched Ass Loong Son

http://www.straitstimes.com/politic...kio-grc-mp-inderjit-singh-will-not-contest-in

Electoral boundaries report 2015: Ang Mo Kio GRC MP Inderjit Singh will not stand in coming GE
Mr Singh announced his decision to step down in a Facebook post at 9.04pm on Friday.
Mr Singh announced his decision to step down in a Facebook post at 9.04pm on Friday.PHOTO: ST FILE
Published
4 hours ago
Lee Min Kok

SINGAPORE - Ang Mo Kio GRC's Inderjit Singh said he will not contest the upcoming general election.

Mr Singh announced his decision to step down in a Facebook post at 9.04pm on Friday, following the release of the Electoral Boundary Review Committee's report earlier in the day.

His Kebun Baru ward, which falls under Ang Mo Kio GRC, had been redrawn into Nee Soon GRC.

"I thank the residents of Kebun Baru and Ang Mo Kio for the support they gave me during this time and for the confidence and trust they placed in me," wrote Mr Singh.

The 55-year-old veteran has been serving as an MP in Ang Mo Kio since 1997.

Ang Mo Kio GRC, headed by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, is one of two remaining six-member GRCs.

Analysts say one new face that could replace Mr Singh is food-supply company Foodtraco Supplies executive director Henry Kwek, who joined Mr Singh in Kebun Baru several months ago. Mr Kwek, 39, was branch secretary at Law and Foreign Minister K. Shanmugam’s Chong Pang ward.

Two others who are seen as potential candidates in Ang Mo Kio are Temasek Polytechnic’s School of Design deputy director Darryl David, 45, and colorectal surgeon Koh Poh Koon, 42.

Dr Koh was a PAP candidate during the Punggol East by-election in 2013, where he lost to the Workers’ Party Lee Li Lian.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: GE2015 AMK GRC Bayi Singh MIW ditched Ass Loong Son

The bayi must be really tu-lan.
No give face to his boss.
Or, he was told quietly on the side and decide to make an issue of it.
Remember - this was the guy who sneaked to the toilet when the 6.9million paper was put to the vote.
One good sneak deserves another.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why do they still support this Koh Poh Koon?

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must be because they are having difficulties looking for candidates...bor hu hei ah hor

Yes, a true servant Singaporean will not join PAP because there are many opportunists and por lampars in their camp, who could tarnish his/ her reputation.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Because he is a true son of Punggol!

Would make a good minister, for the son of Punggol, will always look at things from the rear direction & love the stench from there too for Punggol was farm land full of the smells that originate from the rear.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bayi may kpkb once-a-while but he is still an obedient and compliant boy. His announcement cannot take place without an ok from Pinky.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Remember - this was the guy who sneaked to the toilet when the 6.9million paper was put to the vote.

This bayee is super rich..........he needs time to count his money
At times he was a pain in LHL's arse - so enuf is enuf?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you mr singh. With this one act, You have joined tan 'seven wonders of singapore' soo khoon, as my only living pap heroes.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dun fall 4 bayi wayang la ...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bayi may kpkb once-a-while but he is still an obedient and compliant boy. His announcement cannot take place without an ok from Pinky.

People only remember the 6.9m vote that the bayi walk out. Everybody forget the bayi, chaotaz Seng and that 62 directorship shortie jockey among themselves to carry maihum neh neh.

There no such thing as a good papig. Even dead papig also no good.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

bayi replaced by asshole!

Man this should be the headlines but ST is so shitty never to post it.