• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIN dollar has become stronger than Australian dollar!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need justify
Your past actions enough to fuck you deep deep
大肥屎 fuck your whole family

Is spewing negative words all you are good at? No wonder you have no friends.
Continue with your sad world, loser.
So egoistic that you become defensive.
Dun want to admit that you have wronged someone so go all ballistic to defend your stand?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is spewing negative words all you are good at? No wonder you have no friends.
Continue with your sad world, loser.
So egoistic that you become defensive.
Dun want to admit that you have wronged someone so go all ballistic to defend your stand?

Wronged you?
Got no friends? Loser? Haha you derived all these from an anonymous forum with a fictional nick?
If you've done your research you'll know I'm always vulgar and negative.....it's keeping with my online persona dunbfuck.
Just like do I think you'll a fatfuck? I dun bother and just fuck you anyways....maybe you're an orphan without family too.....but I'll still fuck your family either way

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it will drop further.

the lowest it will go for next monday is 0.9927994 and highest it will go 1.0037289 using my Quant Analysis.

bitch who cares?aint nobody got time for dat.im going to the ah neh moneychanger tomorrow and start stackin me some AUDs muthafakas!!!!!!!!

tXT8c8a.jpg

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is below again!

SINGAPORE - The Australian dollar on Monday morning weakened below parity against the Singapore dollar for the first time since it last closed below that level in March 2009 during the global financial crisis.

One Australian dollar could buy $0.9981 Singapore dollars as at 11.20am on Monday.

The once-mighty Aussie dollar has been battered by slowing global demand for the country's commodities exports and a string of disappointing economic data in recent months.

The falling Australian dolllar could see lower prices for Singapore's imports from Down Under, although other factors like weather conditions affecting supply, labour costs and demand could hold back or limit declines.

Susie Oh, director of Oh Deli, a local importer of Australian food products, told The Straits Times: "The Australian dollar has been overvalued for a long time because of the resources boom, so this should bring us some stability in our prices."

"It's going to bring our costs down potentially, but there's always a chance the Aussies will put their price up," she added.

Those who enjoy a glass of Australian wine have been served a little better by the currency's downturn. Australian wines retailing above $40 a bottle have fallen between 4 per cent and 7 per cent over the past year, with wines above $80 enjoying the

A slowdown in China has been a major contributor to the Australian dollar's weakness. Australia's mining and agricultural sectors make up a significant share of the country's economy, with the products to be exported mainly to the East Asian market.

The Aussie dollar on Friday slumped to its weakest level in six years against the US dollar as a gauge of Chinese manufacturing unexpectedly fell to the lowest in 15 months the most accurate forecaster of the currency cut its forecasts.

Economists say the outlook for the Australian economy remains cloudy, particularly as the commodities boom that fuelled the country's growth in the decade to 2013 is now over.

Rating agency Standard & Poor's said it may lower Australia's credit rating if the country's budget does not improve.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just came back from change alley, the best rate that they are selling is AUD$1 = SGD$1.009, can get better if you change a lot.