• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yawn...smrt ew line got problem...again

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
yes again...not so serious think it oni affect mainly de west...free shuttle available according to smrt twit...I mean tweet...:biggrin:

kekekeke I look out of my window see the trains plying both ways no problem but looks frequency long

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there are no train breakdowns, I will begin to worry.

And tell Desmond Quack to go fly kites with his "free shuttle" bus rides.

My time is not free - is the clown aware of that? That I don't want free bus shuttles to start with.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there are no train breakdowns, I will begin to worry.

And tell Desmond Quack to go fly kites with his "free shuttle" bus rides.

My time is not free - is the clown aware of that? That I don't want free bus shuttles to start with.

rich people dont ride mrt and take bus,peasant folks time is worth peanuts as can be seen by security guards pay and ns man's allowance.not to mention the stench of poverty on the mrt is overwhelming,u have to be crazy to

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tuck Yew and Desmond must do more standing parade duty at stations to prevent the problem from recurring.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tuck Yew and Desmond must do more standing parade duty at stations to prevent the problem from recurring.

can dress up like Dat n jagar better still...sure no breakdown...:biggrin::biggrin:

W020150130393285152551.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we should hope for more frequent and longer breakdowns.................hope the whole island come to a standstill...............but must happen before elections lah