• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vietcong Grateful For LOC Approval! No Need Your Farking Employment Pass!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PM-lee3a.jpg

LOC (Letter of Consent) approved

Hi all,

I have been lurking in the forum for a while and reaping benefits from all of your kind insights, so I thought I should give back by disclosing my recent LOC application, in case it might help someone in the same situation or just to increase data bank.

Bit of demographics

Nationality: VN
Pass type: Dependant’s Pass (Husband is on high end of P2 EP) – I used to work on EP before but since I worked on a project, when the project ended so did my contract.
Education: Bachelor Degree, Aust university, major in Acct and Finance
Experience: ~2.2 yrs of directly relevant experience

About the job:

Junior executive level
Finance Department
Shipping industry
Salary: ~3.7k (basic+ allowance)
LOC processing time:
2 days (applied on late Monday afternoon, approval early morning Thursday)

Even when holiday is just ’round the corner, Singapore is still terrifyingly efficient, as usual.

I have been searching for job for quite long too, after my first job, around 7 months before I found this fantastic job, so I want to encourage other people who are in the same situation: “Do not lose heart”. Really, really work hard on improving your own skills, and your CV, do not send mass application, instead, tailor your CV and cover letter to meet job description (do not lie though, just highlight relevant achievements).

I previously blamed Singapore’s favouritism towards PR and Singaporeans as the reason why I could not find job as quickly, but since I took responsibility for my own failure and started to take more classes (CPA anf CFA), and revamped my CV , invitations for interviews noticeably increased.

G’luck and God bless you.

Transitioning Editor’s note: According to the Ministry of Manpower website – you can apply for a Letter of Consent to work in Singapore if you are an eligible Dependant’s Pass holder, or an LTVP or LTVP+ holder married to a Singaporean or permanent resident.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/07/22/vietnamese-finds-loc-bypass-to-work-in-sg/

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM-lee3a.jpg

LOC (Letter of Consent) approved

Hi all,

I have been lurking in the forum for a while and reaping benefits from all of your kind insights, so I thought I should give back by disclosing my recent LOC application, in case it might help someone in the same situation or just to increase data bank.

Bit of demographics

Nationality: VN
Pass type: Dependant’s Pass (Husband is on high end of P2 EP) – I used to work on EP before but since I worked on a project, when the project ended so did my contract.
Education: Bachelor Degree, Aust university, major in Acct and Finance
Experience: ~2.2 yrs of directly relevant experience

About the job:

Junior executive level
Finance Department
Shipping industry
Salary: ~3.7k (basic+ allowance)
LOC processing time:
2 days (applied on late Monday afternoon, approval early morning Thursday)

Even when holiday is just ’round the corner, Singapore is still terrifyingly efficient, as usual.

I have been searching for job for quite long too, after my first job, around 7 months before I found this fantastic job, so I want to encourage other people who are in the same situation: “Do not lose heart”. Really, really work hard on improving your own skills, and your CV, do not send mass application, instead, tailor your CV and cover letter to meet job description (do not lie though, just highlight relevant achievements).

I previously blamed Singapore’s favouritism towards PR and Singaporeans as the reason why I could not find job as quickly, but since I took responsibility for my own failure and started to take more classes (CPA anf CFA), and revamped my CV , invitations for interviews noticeably increased.

G’luck and God bless you.

Transitioning Editor’s note: According to the Ministry of Manpower website – you can apply for a Letter of Consent to work in Singapore if you are an eligible Dependant’s Pass holder, or an LTVP or LTVP+ holder married to a Singaporean or permanent resident.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/07/22/vietnamese-finds-loc-bypass-to-work-in-sg/

What if gahmen stop migrant workers from coming in? Economy will stall? The means economic failure no? Importing workers to boost economy is artificial.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if gahmen stop migrant workers from coming in? Economy will stall? The means economic failure no? Importing workers to boost economy is artificial.

STOCK UP ON PIANO WIRES

The cronies do not get peanuts or they will not be cronies

http://sonofadud.com/2015/06/25/sin...new-how-much-singtels-ceo-was-really-getting/

Running Bitch Chua Sock Koong is not even an exceptional running bitch cum crony and she getting over 10 million a year.
What do the fucking PAPs pay their even more favourite cronies? Even morest than to bitch chua

How much do the fucking ministers pay themselves? More than they want to tell you.

ALL THAT FROM OUR FUCKING MONEY THAT THEY CREAM AND CUM THEMSELVES ON WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS
WHILE WE ALL STAND STUPIDLY IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FLAG TO MAKE OUR PLEDGES NOT KNOWING WE ALL HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE
FUCKED AND TIEWED AND KANNED BY THEM ALL AND THEIR CRONIES

DANGLE A PAP WITH PIANO WIRE FROM ORCHARD ROAD LAMP POST
INCLUDE THEIR RUNNING DOGS AND CRONIES
NECKLACE THEM SO THEY CAN SEE LIGHT

DO THAT BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL