• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Commando deaths were learnt from FB

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Whenever our local boys died during NS training, it was a pain to read about the mishap. A tragic loss of young lives to the country.

When we read about foreigners and Ass-Pee-R who became shitizens and even pappies' MPs without doing NS, it is a hard knock to take. Why are foreigners allowed to take no risks while our local boys have to endure risks?

Are the pappies running the country to make life easier for foreigners? No NS, no training risks and yet getting all the benefits as shitizens.
Even deferment of 12 years from NS is on record. This is just not fair to those youngsters who died during NS training.

look at it this way. Most singaporean males are now proficient in the use of assault rifles, demolition, small unit tactics, etc. One day, these skills will come in useful when we take back the country from the PAP traitors. These traitors will use their Gurkha mercenaries to protect them, and we have to be able to defeat them. Take the training for what it is. And hope it will be put to good use later on.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look at it this way. Most singaporean males are now proficient in the use of assault rifles, demolition, small unit tactics, etc. One day, these skills will come in useful when we take back the country from the PAP traitors. These traitors will use their Gurkha mercenaries to protect them, and we have to be able to defeat them. Take the training for what it is. And hope it will be put to good use later on.

That is the "Statement of the Year, 2015"

I believe that amongst others, the government have always change the CDF of the SAF, about every 3 years.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any soldier in the US Army that dies, whether its due to a training accident, combat, negligence, etc. (except suicide) is afforded a full honours military burial. They don't differentiate between the types of deaths in the way that you do. They believe that these people died serving their country whether it was during war, or training for it. When you look at the tens of thousands of Singapore males that siam the system like Patrick Tan, countless white horses I know, these people who died are heroes, while people like Patrick Tan are cowards.

uncle, come on lah, even saf accord full honour military burial to death in saf.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha...it is amazing that there are doggie besides me who will openly licked the balls of the master doggie
We are certainly brainwashed to take in any rubbish that the master regularly dished out to us...
We also have To work for our scraps....
Yes WP is a fake oppo party...you all have been warned...
Now I can go and collect the scraps from my master

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other countries, Commandos die fighting Taliban, AQ, ISIL, and other terrorists.

In Singapore, Commandos die for nothing.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gurkhas are not loyal to Lee. They are loyal to the British first. Even the British send a police officer or military officer to command the Gurkhas in Singapore.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gurkhas are not loyal to Lee. They are loyal to the British first. Even the British send a police officer or military officer to command the Gurkhas in Singapore.

u sibeh goondu. gurkhas also not loyal to the brits, they only loyal to their paymaster, the angmo was just a tradition custom.

u think brunei sultan keep a battalion of ex BA gurkhas so that the gurkhas only loyal to the angmo?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hahaha...it is amazing that there are doggie besides me who will openly licked the balls of the master doggie
We are certainly brainwashed to take in any rubbish that the master regularly dished out to us...
We also have To work for our scraps....
Yes WP is a fake oppo party...you all have been warned...
Now I can go and collect the scraps from my master

I see now Kukushit. That wet feeling in my balls was you licking it. Good doggie. U sure are my bitch.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u sibeh goondu. gurkhas also not loyal to the brits, they only loyal to their paymaster, the angmo was just a tradition custom.

u think brunei sultan keep a battalion of ex BA gurkhas so that the gurkhas only loyal to the angmo?

The ang mo is needed because he is able to speak Nepali, understand their norms and mores. He is ably assisted by 3-4 other ang mos. No SPF officer is able to do that - really command respect from the Gurkhas. Among all the GC Comdrs, Niven is still number 1.

In the late 90s, there were plans for total control of GC (kick out the ang mos)and ex-CP was one of those listed as potential Comdr GC. No idea what happened thereafter.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The Gurkhas are loyal to whoever pays them and in singapore, they are not paid by the Brits. I did not think the Gurkhas in Singapore Police are still commanded by Brits. .

Last edited:

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ang mo is needed because he is able to speak Nepali, understand their norms and mores. He is ably assisted by 3-4 other ang mos. No SPF officer is able to do that - really command respect from the Gurkhas. Among all the GC Comdrs, Niven is still number 1.

In the late 90s, there were plans for total control of GC (kick out the ang mos)and ex-CP was one of those listed as potential Comdr GC. No idea what happened thereafter.

Around 2001 there were two Chinese SAF officers seconded to the GC to understudy and hopefully take over from the Ang Mohs. Looks like the experiment failed...

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is conflict of interest by default from this contributor.

jyaure
This was thoroughly a bad article. The article did not mention the actual reason on why the Singaporean Gurkhas are not given the permission to stay in Singapore after the completion of their service. The reason is this: The Gurkha force in Singapore was set up primarily with the aim of quelling the racial tension between the Malays and the Chinese. Gurkhas were perfect for the job, since they were complete foreigners in the region and had no vested interest in either one of these communities. Allowing the Gurkha ex-servicemen to settle in Singapore would mean the establishment of a small but burgeoning Nepali community. But this kind of Nepali settlement would directly undermine the very reason that the Gurkha forces brought into Singapore, which is to quell racial tension by a neutral third party.

Around 2001 there were two Chinese SAF officers seconded to the GC to understudy and hopefully take over from the Ang Mohs. Looks like the experiment failed...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually isn't it possible for anyone to learn to speak their language and understand their norms? I mean nowadays you can easily learn most of the major languages just on the internet itself you don't even need to enroll in a language school.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the "Statement of the Year, 2015"

I believe that amongst others, the government have always change the CDF of the SAF, about every 3 years.

I notice the pattern too. Promote at 42. Retire to 'private sector' at 45..an age that should have been mid career in any other army in the world.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I notice the pattern too. Promote at 42. Retire to 'private sector' at 45..an age that should have been mid career in any other army in the world.

I believe that any officer at age 30 to 35, may be too young to be BG or MG, and if a BG or MG is about 40 to 43, they are probably fit and healthy and experienced enough to remain active for at least 5 to 10 years.
Why do they have to be retired at age 45?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I believe that any officer at age 30 to 35, may be too young to be BG or MG, and if a BG or MG is about 40 to 43, they are probably fit and healthy and experienced enough to remain active for at least 5 to 10 years.
Why do they have to be retired at age 45?

The reason is that they were never intended to be Army generals or career army men. These scholar generals never went to Sandhurst, West Point, St Cyr, etc. Instead, They got their degrees in engineering, math, computer science, etc in various unis. The late General Norman Swartzkopf was 49 when he commanded the US invasion of Grenada, and 56 years old when he commanded the Coalition forces in the first Persian Gulf. When it comes to war, they is almost no substitution for experience and knowledge. These fucks are just fake generals and their real goals is to be posted to GLCS and Stat boards or politics to solidify the PAP death grip on singapore.