• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blood pressure at 120/80.......

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was pleasantly surprised when the nurse took the reading, at 120/80, as her to confirm again, retake and it's still same. Used to be borderline towards the high side.

Because of GERD problem, doctor says to lay off coffee drinking and spicy stuff. Used to take at least 6 coffee a day. Now is only one in the morning.
Not sure if cutting down on coffee helps on the bp. Any suggestion......

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
omeprazole or pantaprazole. off the shelf without need for doctor's prescription. take one pill a day until lining on your esophagus heals. once the lining heals, you can stop taking the medication. weakening of esophageal valve at age 45 and above causes acid reflux and gerd as your valve loosens like a overused vagina with age and acidic stomach gases escape upwards through your esophagus. the acidic gases attack the soft vulnerable lining on your esophagus and inflame it causing discomfort and pain. the one-pill-a-day medication neutralizes the acidity and provides relief to your esophageal lining for it to heal by itself over time. your valve will still remain loose with age, thus you need to cut down on acidic, oily and spicy food, beverage and juices. also cut down on alcohol.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donating blood helps to temporarily lower your blood pressure.

Just exercise regularly and watch what you eat. Also, sleep well and shit well.

Nowsaday

Alfrescian
Loyal
omeprazole or pantaprazole. off the shelf without need for doctor's prescription. take one pill a day until lining on your esophagus heals. once the lining heals, you can stop taking the medication. weakening of esophageal valve at age 45 and above causes acid reflux and gerd as your valve loosens like a overused vagina with age and acidic stomach gases escape upwards through your esophagus. the acidic gases attack the soft vulnerable lining on your esophagus and inflame it causing discomfort and pain. the one-pill-a-day medication neutralizes the acidity and provides relief to your esophageal lining for it to heal by itself over time. your valve will still remain loose with age, thus you need to cut down on acidic, oily and spicy food, beverage and juices. also cut down on alcohol.

Nowsaday i feel like baby, no wonder.

Feel like want to throw up after foods and drinks, maybe ask my maid to burp me after foods.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
came across a lot of very chio malaysian n local nurses in Singapore.
so beautiful, angelic and demure + kind
whoever married them so lucky

that's my consolations for my recent countless visits to hospitals. hahahaa

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be too happy yet la bro, BP up down all the time, mine- one day can be 120-80 another day can be 150-95

Repeated reading also not accurate because the second reading in a few minutes after the first, your blood vessel is still restricted so it will give lower than normal figure

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know the rule here ...

npnt

this one can increase your blood pressure and cause a heart attack.

image.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was pleasantly surprised when the nurse took the reading, at 120/80, as her to confirm again, retake and it's still same. Used to be borderline towards the high side.

Because of GERD problem, doctor says to lay off coffee drinking and spicy stuff. Used to take at least 6 coffee a day. Now is only one in the morning.

GERD is really irritating. Even the doctors can't figure out this problem, preferring to do endoscopy, I think more to profit from patients predicament.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

try to beat me at 115/ 60

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For those have high blood once again I highly recommend 2 of this leaf every morning, chew it then down with water - http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....r-Chinese-doctor-better&p=1924072#post1924072

I got mine from Taiwan 2 years ago. When I started to give to my friends here some told me sinkies are already plating it so if you look around you may find it. Was a pleasant surprise one day I found two very well grown bushes at block 48 Tanglin Halt Road both are beside each other.

I took some photos this morning for this thread.

The above two photos are of the same bush, different angle, right in front of the Fung Onn Medical Store

This is how it looks like

Just a few steps away is this beautiful bush

In front of a shop number #01-339

This really works and beats the chemical from pills