• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF Gathering at SPOM

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
SID invited?

I had (still have?) a crush on someone there. She joined immediately after uni. Every time see her postings on FB make me wish I had done more.

I read earlier one bro said ISD single ladies old spinsters. How about SID ones?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smiley Sim had colon cancer.
But what about Long Jaw Tan SK? I am sure the Vincent Cheng and his friends would want to know too.......

You are well-informed about SPH. Not sure about Long Jaw. Just heard he isn't in the best of health and did not probe further.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SID invited?

I had (still have?) a crush on someone there. She joined immediately after uni. Every time see her postings on FB make me wish I had done more.

I read earlier one bro said ISD single ladies old spinsters. How about SID ones?

SID not invited. No standard to receive Sam's invitation.

Can't comment on SID's char bors. But chances are there should be some chio boos. 20 years or so ago, I met one sweet lady. She is PS today.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buffet. Shangri-la catering for all of us.
understand that you're providing one tbl for vegetarians....please standby some sb chaps / bouncers to guard that table as someone from jiu hu land might just get "chromed" very jialat. hope things don't get out of hand and they give you face....
what about undertaker?
if things do get outta hand, then the chaps from tong aik may come in "handy".
Will try to put you in-between CS and SW.
don't think sw wants to be at the same tbl, just cs will do - hope those at my tbl don't mind me being clumsy, always dropping my utensils below the tbl for cs to pick it up :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't think sw wants to be at the same tbl, just cs will do - hope those at my tbl don't mind me being clumsy, always dropping my utensils below the tbl for cs to pick it up :p

better for you to drop your cutlery and go under table for upskirt.