• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan, xpo

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

My lowly ranked chinese dog cub. You have not been doing anything for our club. You are the most useless chinese dog.

I see you are speaking to a mirror.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

Let us all warmly welcome our latest member who is also only the 2nd chinese bitch in our chinese dog club gingerlyn !!
party.gif
party.gif

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our cub Mojito has grown up and been promoted to a guard dog! :cool:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let us welcome our newest member HonkieSingie!!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our cub JHolmesJr has grown up to become a guard dog! Congrats. :smile:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why Jah Rastafar is not in the list?
Indian is not allowed to join chinese dog club?

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let us all welcome our newest member Thick Face Black Heart !!!
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our second greatest chinese dog has returned and i am decided to make him co vice chief along with honorary chinese dog leongsam!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Finally let's welcome our latest member Ambulance!!! We have a new member again!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nabei cheebye I'm the most loyal and yet demote me till now haben promote back.
CB I have a good mind to breakaway form new number new flag by myself

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correction. I do not bash up Chinese, only those who support the communist party! And are pro-Beijing. I carry the balls of the Taiwanese and the Kuomintang!

Thank you for labelling me a guard dog! I am truly honoured to be seen as one. Any dog who bites intruders is a good dog!

Cheers!

Welcome our newest member Agoraphobic.

He has been involving in bashing chinese for some time so he doe not need to be a cub but a guard dog.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Nehs and kelings are snakes! No reptilians here, only warm blooded mammals! Pigs and dogs preferred.

Cheers!

why Jah Rastafar is not in the list
Indian is not allowed to join chinese dog club?

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kinds of people will call another dogs?

Must be those kinds their parents never teach them good manners.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah fuck the PRCs. They are fucking everywhere, just like cockroaches.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What kinds of people will call another dogs?

Must be those kinds their parents never teach them good manners.

Depends. If calling pappies as dogs then it's actually a compliment.