• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan, xpo

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

Recruitment is too slow.
Better up the intake or I'll leave to set up shop myself

Go set up competitor shop and offer a pay at least. Now his club only offers harassment.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

Go set up competitor shop and offer a pay at least. Now his club only offers harassment.

What pay? Dun make anything about money like pap.
You should try volunteerism......I join the club because it's a calling. And I'm proud of it. Nothing to do with money

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What pay? Dun make anything about money like pap.
You should try volunteerism......I join the club because it's a calling. And I'm proud of it. Nothing to do with money

How you know I never try volunteerism? Been there done that OK. To get happiness and return to society mah. Both don't apply to this club lah and anyway no more interests in volunteerism.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Recruitment is too slow.
Better up the intake or I'll leave to set up shop myself

my fellow chinese dog as the vice chief you should be able to recruit new chinese dogs yourself but please they have to be chinese and need to be real chinese dogs like you and me not fake chinese dogs.

Want to set up your own shop? My fellow chinese dog you are inferior to me.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who wants promotion with no pay? Lousy club only leaving is success.

my fellow chinese dog first class bitch you should be recruiting more chinese bitches into our chinese dog club. Are you stupid? Our pay is when the superior races pat us on our heads and tell us well done and we whack proud and racially aware chinese down.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

As our other vice chief scroobal has been MIA for a while he has been removed from the chinesedog club and first class bitch ginfreely is promoted to female vice chief first class bitch

hip hip hooray!!!
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

my fellow chinese dog first class bitch you should be recruiting more chinese bitches into our chinese dog club. Are you stupid? Our pay is when the superior races pat us on our heads and tell us well done and we whack proud and racially aware chinese down.

Are you nuts? I want to fire you son of bitch already still do recruitment for you?

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you nuts? I want to fire you son of bitch already still do recruitment for you?

Fellow chinese dog bitch you have been promoted to vice chief and need to recruit more chinese bitches into our chinese dog club it is a monumental task. You and fellow chinese dog narong will be helping me recruit more chinese dogs into our club.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

heres a song for all my jiak kentang fellow chinese dogs

[video=youtube;KZY9oYSSjFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZY9oYSSjFI[/video]

My fellow chinese dog this is a good song as the singer and the song are western and non chinese. Our chink songs and singers are the most inferior

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our first class bitch ginfreely has now had her title changed to maddest bitch! :cool:

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo roll call wu indent flee cheeken lice si boh

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let us welcome our latest member honorary chinesedog leongsam who is now my new 2nd in command vice chief. My 2 vice chiefs narong wongwan and ginfreely have been demoted to pack leaders.
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let us welcome our latest member honorary chinesedog leongsam who is now my new 2nd in command vice chief. My 2 vice chiefs narong wongwan and ginfreely have been demoted to pack leaders.
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

Fuck you Ccb! Though I welcome bossman Sam I disagree with the demotion as I've more than earn my keep.
Fuck you president

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you Ccb! Though I welcome bossman Sam I disagree with the demotion as I've more than earn my keep.
Fuck you president

shut up chinese dog! You are a lower ranked chinese dog compared to sam. You want to get a higher ranking? You need to earn your keep and now leongsam has proven to be a bigger chinese dog than you.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you president

The Cho Bo Lan President should be sacked!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Cho Bo Lan President should be sacked!

My lowly ranked chinese dog cub. You have not been doing anything for our club. You are the most useless chinese dog.