• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan, xpo

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

Of course you are the one posted it. Just search properly lah. I already gave all the pertinent info. You can't find is just stupid son of bitch.

Damn you are fucking crazy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

Damn you are fucking crazy.

Of course psychopath like you would want to portray me as crazy to cover up all your evil deeds. The pic is there and you say cannot find means not there and I am crazy.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course psychopath like you would want to portray me as crazy to cover up all your evil deeds. The pic is there and you say cannot find means not there and I am crazy.

What pic? You stupid fucking crazy bitch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What pic? You stupid fucking crazy bitch.

No pic? Then self curse lor if there is such a pic and you did up the post within half an hour, you explode into a million pieces. Anyway you said no heaven just drama lah, then self curse lah scared what?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

No harm done to me then swear to heaven you explode to a million pieces if you have purposely upped offensive pictures when I login and do other harm behind the back.
No offensive picture? You got amnesia I don't have. You did up an offensive picture within half an hour that it was posted. You wrote " upping the post". Why need to up a new post within half an hour? Because I login lah. And I did already cursed you for that using my clone when my ginfreely account was deleted.
Son of bitch you expect me to feed you? Go search yourself lah. I already wrote what you ownself posted "upping the post". Pic original uploaded by virus.
I just bothered to do a search, and finally found the thread that "huatah" (who is your clone, according to you) bumped on "11-10-2015, 03:47 PM", over two weeks after the last post by "virus" on "25-09-2015, 10:12 PM"; and I don't understand what Jah did wrong, because it was virus who was responding to Leongsam with the pic; and if it was offensive enough, Leongsam himself would have deleted that post:

TCM to treat Legs Veins
No half baked snake oil treatment is going to deal with varicose veins.

There is 21st century treatment available. I suggest you see a proper doctor for the latest advice.

http://www.familydoctor.co.nz/categ...aricose-veins-modern-non-surgical-treatments/
you got any SEXY improper doctor to recommend?

5.jpg
Upping this ......
I curse you to die a slow and painful death and be burnt in hell. If any of your insinuation is true, I die a slow and painful death and be burnt in hell.

www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?215332-Sim-Ann-chut-pattern&p=2300294#post2300294

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, that is the pic. Jah shit upped the post within half an hour of virus posting it on 25/9/15, not after two weeks. Now is for jah shit to answer why he did that if it is not like what I said. He upped the post within half an hour knowing I login lah.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, that is the pic. Jah shit upped the post within half an hour of virus posting it on 25/9/15, not after two weeks.
Yes, that's true; but as I've said, I don't understand what was wrong with that.

And I also said that it was huatah who bumped the thread over two weeks after the last post by virus, which was another post not related to the pic.

In any case, it's NOW already more than two weeks since huatah bumped that thread on 11 October, and I don't understand why you have to bring up this old issue. :confused:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, that's true; but as I've said, I don't understand what was wrong with that.

And I also said that it was huatah who bumped the thread over two weeks after the last post by virus, which was another post not related to the pic.

In any case, it's already more than two weeks since huatah bumped that thread on 11 October, and I don't understand why you have to bring up this old issue. :confused:

Jah shit wants example mah so I bring up lor, anyway only two weeks is old issue meh. I thought just a week or so ago someone was bringing up threads that are many years old.

And I also said he upped the offensive pic within half an hour knowing I login. All these psychopaths have been doing that, to up topics to suit their agenda. What agenda? They know in their heart.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jah shit wants example mah so I bring up lor, anyway only two weeks is old issue meh. I thought just a week or so ago someone was bringing up threads that are many years old.

And I also said he upped the offensive pic within half an hour knowing I login. All these psychopaths have been doing that, to up topics to suit their agenda. What agenda? They know in their heart.
But in that thread, BEFORE he upped that pic (and I still don't understand why you should take offence, especially since this is supposed to be the "most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!"), you had NOT posted anything in it, right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

But in that thread, BEFORE he upped that pic (and I still don't understand why you should take offence, especially since this is supposed to be the "most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!"), you had NOT posted anything in it, right?

No, I had not posted anything in that thread on that day that time, but I did post in another thread one hour or so before that. And I did not login for a number of days prior to that day. See the coincidence in everything?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, that is the pic. Jah shit upped the post within half an hour of virus posting it on 25/9/15, not after two weeks. Now is for jah shit to answer why he did that if it is not like what I said. He upped the post within half an hour knowing I login lah.

rofl that was a funny fucking pic to up so what does it have to do with the thread here you stupid cunt. Also it was on 25-9 which is more than 1 month back.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i didn't know a post on the 25-9-15 is 2 weeks old. :rolleyes: You don't know how to quantify time? So you use a clone like huatah. LOL.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, I had not posted anything in that thread on that day that time, but I did post in another thread one hour or so before that. And I did not login for a number of days prior to that day. See the coincidence in everything?
Yes, I just checked and you did post in another thread that day, but it was in another sub-forum ("The Serious Zone"), where there is MUCH less traffic, so Jah probably did not even know you had posted that day.

And I think you're right in using the word "coincidence" because this is TRULY a COINCIDENCE; especially since it's also true that in the Courtyard sub-forum, most members assume that all members are male; and if they are aware that certain members are female (e.g. wendychan, gingerlyn), they assume/expect those female members NOT to be offended by lewd words or pictures, simply because such words and pctures are allowed in this "most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever".

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

rofl that was a funny fucking pic to up so what does it have to do with the thread here you stupid cunt. Also it was on 25-9 which is more than 1 month back.

So you upped it within half an hour becos funny pic, not to harm me? Got so funny meh. Nevermind just swear lah that is the truth, if not you explode into a million pieces.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

i didn't know a post on the 25-9-15 is 2 weeks old. :rolleyes: You don't know how to quantify time? So you use a clone like huatah. LOL.

My two clones are blessed and huatah as I announced.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, I just checked and you did post in another thread that day, but it was in another sub-forum ("The Serious Zone"), where there is MUCH less traffic, so Jah probably did not even know you had posted that day.

And I think you're right in using the word "coincidence" because this is TRULY a COINCIDENCE; especially since it's also true that in the Courtyard sub-forum, most members assume that all members are male; and if they are aware that certain members are female (e.g. wendychan, gingerlyn), they assume/expect those female members NOT to be offended by lewd words or pictures, simply because such words and pctures are allowed in this "most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever".

It is hard to believe but when such things happening too many times, one will know it is not coincidental.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So you upped it within half an hour becos funny pic, not to harm me? Got so funny meh. Nevermind just swear lah that is the truth, if not you explode into a million pieces.

Can you explain how does upping a picture of a woman sucking a cock harm you? Is that you in the picture? :rolleyes: Then again you are bonkers. Wouldn't take long before you go stark raving mad. The old forum used to have some crazy cunt like that. She would be posting endless posts and reply to her own thread without anyone taking part.

Btw wtf is this? Seems like you are posting to yourself like a mad bitch.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?215332-Sim-Ann-chut-pattern&p=2325521#post2325521

Holy fuck spamming the thread and quoting yourself. You don't have a screw loose most likely all of them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you explain how does upping a picture of a woman sucking a cock harm you? Is that you in the picture? :rolleyes: Then again you are bonkers. Wouldn't take long before you go stark raving mad. The old forum used to have some crazy cunt like that. She would be posting endless posts and reply to her own thread without anyone taking part.

Btw wtf is this? Seems like you are posting to yourself like a mad bitch.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?215332-Sim-Ann-chut-pattern&p=2325521#post2325521

Harmless or not, you know it in your heart. Just self curse lah if you are telling lies you explode into a million pieces. Scared? I thought you said no heaven and drama only mah.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Harmless or not, you know it in your heart. Just self curse lah if you are telling lies you explode into a million pieces. Scared? I thought you said no heaven and drama only mah.

ROFL i'm still here i didn't explode did i? Wow i didn't know this forum had stark raving mad people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ROFL i'm still here i didn't explode did i? Wow i didn't know this forum had stark raving mad people.

Since when you self curse already? Do it lah and let time works things out.