• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan, xpo

Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

Sit down chinese dog and shut up!

I see you are a female so you are actually a bitch. Well then you need to serve the males in the chinesedog club. Now shut up and make me a sandwich chinese bitch!

Good acting Chinesedog to pretend you don't know. Son of bitch, go ask your Bitch mother to make you a sandwich.

Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

A human sandwich? Doggy style? DP? Lots of mayo?

the fact that not many ppl here know that you are female.

I for one knew that ginfreely is a female.

Still not convincing enough for cry baby boooooo clone Jah Jamban?

As usual rubbish circular logic and false accusations. Complain of not being made the chief is asking for female privilege? This is called female discrimination you stupid idiot, not female privilege.

And your definition of female privilege of being nice, wanting to meet up, siding etc is obviously something I never seek in the 5 years here. No need to keep insisting I am asking for this female privilege in this thread and accuse me of lying when I am not.

Ok I have spent lots of time to explain to you. Not going to spend more time on you. My purpose is to highlight the hypocrisy of the TS, like that you also can twist until playing damsel in distress when I already said clearly I am not in distress.

What do you call people who twist facts and spin stories and accuse people of being liars when they are not? A psychopath.

Don't anyhow misquote me la you dumb cunt. I brought up the fact that you mentioned that you are a female out of the blue for no reason obviously means you wanted to bring in your gender here trying to play the victim that you are being discriminated etc which in turn means you are asking for privileges. I then went on to say why not you start an ama thread to get more white knights to defend you so you are use your female privilege.

Also i did not say anything of you using it but when you see people doing that to you you are using it and females know it. They know they can get away with stuff and get guys to do that for them but most importantly they need to be chio and slim if ugly and fat like a pig then forget it. Anyway seeing how you anyow misquote me put words in my mouth and as usual twist it like a snake can see that you are a psychopath who lies that she doesn't use gender but is clearly using it here.

oh look here comes in cry baby m&d whoami. why you come in here? To defend ginfreely cos it is a she?

Yes many people knew from the various insinuations I received. But jah shit opinion = gospel truth is not many people know, so that he can attack me as anmouncing it to gain female privilege.

Btw please clear your inbox so that I can reply your PM.

Don't anyhow misquote me la you dumb cunt. I brought up the fact that you mentioned that you are a female out of the blue for no reason obviously means you wanted to bring in your gender here trying to play the victim that you are being discriminated etc which in turn means you are asking for privileges. I then went on to say why not you start an ama thread to get more white knights to defend you so you are use your female privilege.

Also i did not say anything of you using it but when you see people doing that to you you are using it and females know it. They know they can get away with stuff and get guys to do that for them but most importantly they need to be chio and slim if ugly and fat like a pig then forget it. Anyway seeing how you anyow misquote me put words in my mouth and as usual twist it like a snake can see that you are a psychopath who lies that she doesn't use gender but is clearly using it here.

Don't anyhow say I misquote and twist lah. You are a psychopath who attack me based on your OPINION and not FACT of me and insist I am guilty as per your opinion, which cannot be WRONG and people protest your wrong opinion is accused as LIAR. I curse you to die a slow and painful death and burn in hell. Last but not least, your first sentence about female apply to your mother, wife and daughter.

oh look who's the psyopath right here. Aiyoh so evil hearted but then again not surprising seeing your twisted ways and BS here. why did you bring up the fact that you are female and then claim it is because of that you are not chief? See trying to use your gender here but then denies it. Alamak tell lies somemore.

I evil hearted? What harm you did to me you know very well in your heart. Just admit it you got your opinion wrong and don't twist it to I am lying. Snake and psychopath exerting privilege here is you. Male privilege of bully, BS. I curse you to die again, you deserved it for all the harm done to me.

Anyway I am not surprised lah, you have been bullying your way to bull doze your opinions of whatever shit as gospel truth. Can bully you will bully. Useless piece of shit. Disgrace to Singapore. Sinkie dog shut up lah. Yes you are the first Singaporean that I call sinkie. You deserved it. MaLe exerting male privilege and twist it to people exerting female privilege. Shameless psychopath telling lies of others lying. So many people die why you don't die?

Get your OPINION WRONG then admit you are wrong lah. Coward then twist it to accuse people telling lies. I know who i am, you smear me one thousand times also FACT remains. Go to hell lah psychopath, you are a disgrace to males to Spore. Go die lah.

That is how a female bitch behaves.. And a sinkie one.. Yucks to the max..!!

I evil hearted? What harm you did to me you know very well in your heart. Just admit it you got your opinion wrong and don't twist it to I am lying. Snake and psychopath exerting privilege here is you. Male privilege of bully, BS. I curse you to die again, you deserved it for all the harm done to me.

Anyway I am not surprised lah, you have been bullying your way to bull doze your opinions of whatever shit as gospel truth. Can bully you will bully. Useless piece of shit. Disgrace to Singapore. Sinkie dog shut up lah. Yes you are the first Singaporean that I call sinkie. You deserved it. MaLe exerting male privilege and twist it to people exerting female privilege. Shameless psychopath telling lies of others lying. So many people die why you don't die?

You curse ppl die in hell slow and painful death is not evil hearted? PS what harm did i do to you? The extent of your lying is almost god like. You can say/do something and totally feign innocence. Pray tell what male privilege did i exert? How come you can always twist and turn things around. Now claims i am exerting male privilege. Later you will say i have what white maidens to help me after i called on you to get white knights. :rolleyes: Your response is typical. Twist it around back to the other party which is obviously stupid. Then again i don't blame you. A person female with chinese dog or rather chinese bitch syndrome. At least narong doesn't deny it. I can see why he is the vice chief and not you.

ROFL there wasn't any need for him/her to bring up its gender at all. Yet she did and on an online forum. Looks like double whammy for that bitch.

You curse ppl die in hell slow and painful death is not evil hearted? PS what harm did i do to you? The extent of your lying is almost god like. You can say/do something and totally feign innocence. Pray tell what male privilege did i exert? How come you can always twist and turn things around. Now claims i am exerting male privilege. Later you will say i have what white maidens to help me after i called on you to get white knights. :rolleyes: Your response is typical. Twist it around back to the other party which is obviously stupid. Then again i don't blame you. A person female with chinese dog or rather chinese bitch syndrome. At least narong doesn't deny it. I can see why he is the vice chief and not you.

ROFL there wasn't any need for him/her to bring up its gender at all. Yet she did and on an online forum. Looks like double whammy for that bitch.

You say no need to bring up gender means no need. You are god and whatever you say is gospel truth. Go read english i already wrote how you exert male privilege here in my previous post. Bully and BS. Psychopath telling lies. No harm done to me then swear to heaven you explode to a million pieces if you have purposely upped offensive pictures when I login and do other harm behind the back. Go swear lor since you so innocent. Son of bitch, I dare to curse to prove my innocent then you do it lah.

And you have shown how a jiu hu kia son of bitch behaves. Typical Opportunistic son of bitch lah.

You say no need to bring up gender means no need. You are god and whatever you say is gospel truth. Go read english i already wrote how you exert male privilege here in my previous post. Bully and BS. Psychopath telling lies. No harm done to me then swear to heaven you explode to a million pieces if you have purposely upped offensive pictures when I login and do other harm behind the back. Go swear lor since you so innocent. Son of bitch, I dare to curse to prove my innocent then you do it lah.

curse people is evil hearted? How about the injustice that the evil people do to innocent people? Curse evil people is not evil hearted. These people deserved it lah.

You see how weird you logic is. you claim you didn't use female privilege. Now you totally change tatic and say i am forcing my opinions and if i did well that indirectly proves me correct you did use female privilege. See you got yourself stuck already. So this proves i was correct you are bringing in your gender here to act as a damsel in distress and claim you are discriminated cos you are female which of course is pretty stupid in this thread's context.

What offensive pictures and harm behind the back? ROFL at you daring to curse to prove your "innocence". This is an online forum not a court of law or holding judgement with God for example. Anyone can easily tell lies and claim innocence. It wouldn't do anything at all not as if the heavens will open up and lighting strike you if you were to tell a lie. Your facade at trying to act dramatic to put up a show to claim how innocent you are has failed in this case.

You see how weird you logic is. you claim you didn't use female privilege. Now you totally change tatic and say i am forcing my opinions and if i did well that indirectly proves me correct you did use female privilege. See you got yourself stuck already. So this proves i was correct you are bringing in your gender here to act as a damsel in distress and claim you are discriminated cos you are female which of course is pretty stupid in this thread's context.

What offensive pictures and harm behind the back? ROFL at you daring to curse to prove your "innocence". This is an online forum not a court of law or holding judgement with God for example. Anyone can easily tell lies and claim innocence. It wouldn't do anything at all not as if the heavens will open up and lighting strike you if you were to tell a lie. Your facade at trying to act dramatic to put up a show to claim how innocent you are has failed in this case.

No heaven then just curse lor. Scared what? No offensive picture? You got amnesia I don't have. You did up an offensive picture within half an hour that it was posted. You wrote " upping the post". Why need to up a new post within half an hour? Because I login lah. And I did already cursed you for that using my clone when my ginfreely account was deleted.

And same rubbish method to make false accusations lah. I change what tactic is just like I tell what lies. No such thought of female privilege means don't have lah. Your opinion is wrong means wrong lah. Don't twist lah psychopath sinkie dog snake. I curse you to die lah, you deserved curse one million times lah. And drama is nothing compared to evil plots by psychopath, nothing wrong, drama fail fail lor. I let heaven karma deal with you and other evil psychopath here.

No heaven then just curse lor. Scared what? No offensive picture? You got amnesia I don't have. You did up an offensive picture within half an hour that it was posted. You wrote " upping the post". Why need to up a new post within half an hour? Because I login lah. And I did already cursed you for that using my clone when my ginfreely account was deleted.

And same rubbish method to make false accusations lah. I change what tactic is just like I tell what lies. No such thought of female privilege means don't have lah. Your opinion is wrong means wrong lah. Don't twist lah psychopath sinkie dog snake. I curse you to die lah, you deserved curse one million times lah. And drama is nothing compared to evil plots by psychopath, nothing wrong, drama fail fail lor. I let heaven karma deal with you and other evil psychopath here.

Can show the picture? You see you have so many enemies you think all monikers in here are the same person. I certainly don't give a fuck who else has beef with you but don't lump that in with me.

You sure post like a siao ting tong. Crazy biatch i must say.

Can show the picture? You see you have so many enemies you think all monikers in here are the same person. I certainly don't give a fuck who else has beef with you but don't lump that in with me.

You sure post like a siao ting tong. Crazy biatch i must say.

Son of bitch you expect me to feed you? Go search yourself lah. I already wrote what you ownself posted "upping the post". Pic original uploaded by virus.

Crazy crazy lor, sure beats being evil psychopath like you. What's the use of being sane but use your brains to harm others?

Son of bitch you expect me to feed you? Go search yourself lah. I already wrote what you ownself posted "upping the post". Pic original uploaded by virus.

Crazy crazy lor, sure beats being evil psychopath like you. What's the use of being sane but use your brains to harm others?

OMG not only are you a chinese dog bitch i mean but totally out of your mind. :biggrin: how did you reach these depths of insanity.

Edit: Couldn't find the post what is the nick that posted it?

OMG you are totally crazy.

OMG not only are you a chinese dog bitch i mean but totally out of your mind. :biggrin: how did you reach these depths of insanity.

Edit: Couldn't find the post what is the nick that posted it?

OMG you are totally crazy.

Of course you are the one posted it. Just search properly lah. I already gave all the pertinent info. You can't find is just stupid son of bitch.