• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan, xpo

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

I'm not chink you dumbass.....I'm sinkie and proud of it!
Or you can call me a chinky sinkie if there's such a thing.....
I dun hate ALL the chinks like I dun hate ALL the Singaporeans.....I only despise that 60.1%.....likewise mainland tiongs are 99.99999999% scums

You nigger since when are sinkies are a race unto themselves? Even American blacks who have little of their original African culture or names are still referred to as African Americans.

I doubt you will hear a sinkie of another race just call himself a sinkie. Malays for example call themselves Malay not just sinkies. Didn't know the Chinese dogginess in you is so big.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

You nigger since when are sinkies are a race unto themselves? Even American blacks who have little of their original African culture or names are still referred to as African Americans.

I doubt you will hear a sinkie of another race just call himself a sinkie. Malays for example call themselves Malay not just sinkies. Didn't know the Chinese dogginess in you is so big.

Where I grew up in queenstown heartland.....we were color blind
My Malay kawan , Indian tambi and Eurasian bros all see ourselves as sinkies....one united people.
You grew up in Chinatown or serangoon road is it?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

African American don't call themselves American? Real smart Jah. Forgot to log in on your clone nick, nigger?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My Malay kawan , Indian tambi and Eurasian bros all see ourselves as sinkies....one united people.
You grew up in Chinatown or serangoon road is it?

And what's your point? Does that make you less chinese? Does that make any of them less indian, less malay? Please even on the IC one's race and dialect group is reported and mind you you yourself admitted that you are a chinese and you have been posting numerous times that chinks are the scum of the earth which means all chinese all over the world. Why you always twist and turn? I mean if you hate your race just admit it. Reminds me of what ramseth was like.

African American don't call themselves American? Real smart Jah. Forgot to log in on your clone nick, nigger?

Hey chinese dog. Do you see African before american? You posted it yourself and mind you black can also be used. Even today blacks identify either as black or african american which shows their ethnicity very obviously. Then again i can see why you're trying to argue about this with me so that you can hide your chinese dogginess and scold chinese people and still act like you're not a chinese dog by claiming oh you're sinkie or mudlander, aussie etc all these nationalities in which have people of various ethnic groups.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Welcome our newest member Agoraphobic.

He has been involving in bashing chinese for some time so he doe not need to be a cub but a guard dog.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here is our latest member Wunderfool !

Let us all welcome him to our club.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Latest chinese dog member JHolmesJr let us welcome him!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Latest chinese dog member eatshitndie let us welcome him!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey I'm vice chief.... Not bad

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sharp eye there. This crossed breed jah rastafar has many clones indeed.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jah rastafar is a crossed breed. No prize for guessing which two races he belongs to.

Locally one of the most shitty combo of mixture race is ah neh mix with chink.....to be more specific ah neh father mix with chink mother......and to top it off the father is Indian Moslem.
These offsprings with be the most jialat mix.
New pappy Darryl David is one such mix though he isn't Moslem. Vomit Singh too although bayi is less vile than ah neh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey I'm vice chief.... Not bad

Not bad you are a highly ranked chinese dog.

Locally one of the most shitty combo of mixture race is ah neh mix with chink.....to be more specific ah neh father mix with chink mother......and to top it off the father is Indian Moslem.
These offsprings with be the most jialat mix.
New pappy Darryl David is one such mix though he isn't Moslem. Vomit Singh too although bayi is less vile than ah neh.

why that greenie is something of that type of mixture but thakfully no chinese but i think he has mudlay in his mix too.

You know that niggers like daryl, vomit, vivian etc they only make use of their chinese side to gain brownie points but their indian side has totally rejected them. Take vomit for example i doubt his singh side even acknowledges him while he has stared in a few chinese dramas. The funny thing is these mixed breed shit skins love to chase chinese and make their kids more chinese less shit skin but still keep their shit skin surname/culture in which they have hardly any inkling to.

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal

You know that niggers like daryl, vomit, vivian etc they only make use of their chinese side to gain brownie points but their indian side has totally rejected them. Take vomit for example i doubt his singh side even acknowledges him while he has stared in a few chinese dramas. The funny thing is these mixed breed shit skins love to chase chinese and make their kids more chinese less shit skin but still keep their shit skin surname/culture in which they have hardly any inkling to.

Why bad mouth your thamby, crossed breed Aneh jah rastafar?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese are warlords and the only race that can take nonsenses for the evil white trash Pommies, the British Empire. Chinese are the best despite ruin by the British Empire for 200 years and are back to be world no. 1 economy in 2000 and beyond. The Qian Long people are back on track to fuck the fucking white trash hard this time.

The British Empire Pommies were drug traffickers, drug lords and slave traders in the 1760 -1850 period. You want to kiss the arsex of drug traffickers Pommies?

For over a century, Western nations trafficked in opium on a scale that dwarfs any modern Colombian multi billion dollar drug empire, yet today we Westerners know little about it. We don't learn about it in high school history--or even college, for that matter. I had an American professor in Xiamen tell me that he thought the war was fought to keep China from exporting opium.

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

----------------

Even the Pommy Stamford Raffles used Singapore for drug trafficking trades in Asia and as governor of Singapore he was drug dealer monopolized opium trade in Singapore.

That evening after dinner, I sat on the wide verandah of the hotel, looking over a copy of the "Straits Times." One paragraph, a dispatch from London, caught my eye. " Chinese in Liverpool. Reuter's Telegram. London, January 17, 1917 Thirty-one Chinese were arrested during police raids last night on opium dens in Liverpool. Much opium was seized. The police in one place were attacked by a big retriever and by a number of Chinese, who threw boots and other articles from the house-top."

Coming fresh from a tour of the opium-dens of Singapore, I must say that item caused some mental confusion. It must also be confusing to the Chinese. It must be very perplexing to a Chinese sailor, who arrives in Liverpool on a ship from Singapore, to find such a variation in customs. To come from a part of the British Empire where opium smoking is freely encouraged, to Great Britain itself where such practices are not tolerated. He must ask himself, why it is that the white race is so sedulously protected from such vices, while the subject races are so eagerly encouraged. It may occur to him that the white race is valuable and must be preserved, and that subject races are not worth protecting. This double standard of international justice he must find disturbing. It would seem, at first glance, as if subject races were fair game-if there is money in it. Subject races, dependents, who have no vote, no share in the government and who are powerless to protect themselves-fair game for exploitation.

Is this double-dealing what we mean when we speak of "our responsibility to backward nations, 1) or of "the sacred trust of civilization" or still again when we refer to "the White Man's burden " ?

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/om/om4.htm

Hi my fellow chinese dogs we should form a fan club to kiss the asses of the non chinese because we chinese are the lowest of the low!

I will be the leader of this fan club. Please remember to invite more chinese dogs to join our club in case i forgot some names.

Last edited:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let us welcome zeroo our newest Chinese dog member

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is no way to treat a grassroots leader like myself. We serve the community tirelessly and should be treated with respect.

alamak, didn't you know respect is earned, not demanded?

Pappies porlumpars do not deserve respect. They help pappies to screw sinkies and you want respect from sinkies for screwing them?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

My Malay kawan , Indian tambi and Eurasian bros all see ourselves as sinkies....one united people...

Those were the good old days, all real sinkies, local sinkies, no imported foreign shits masquerading as fake sinkies today, sinkies outside, foreigners inside like the latest Miss World Singapore from karchng tribe in Burma.

She wanted the world to know about her karchng tribe, nothing about the land which gave her the crown.