• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your Favourite Chinese Actor

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Patrick Tse, Andy Lau, Bruce Lee, Leslie Cheung, Jackie Chan, Ti Lung, Chen Kuan Tai, David Chiang, HXM, Jet Li, Samo Hung etc. My favourite is evergreen Patrick Tse. He is my idol. Two legs almost in coffin and yet still with SYT.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ptu.jpg

all purpose actor, bad guy, good guy all can act. even got RA movie.:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need to ask?

Chow Yun Fatt hands down.
Pity his Hollywood foray did not pan out well else he'll be an international star.
And pls dun include shit like Jackie Chan....he's not considered an actor in the real sense.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Patrick Tse, Andy Lau, Bruce Lee, Leslie Cheung, Jackie Chan, Ti Lung, Chen Kuan Tai, David Chiang, HXM, Jet Li, Samo Hung etc. My favourite is evergreen Patrick Tse. He is my idol. Two legs almost in coffin and yet still with SYT.

Their age gap is 49 years!!!
The only other guy I can think of that's his peer is Jack Nicholson or Sean Connery

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..my fav until he developed a howlian smirk on his upper lip late in his career. First noticed in 'red cliff'. Still got it in 'grandmaster'. Now left with chow yun fatt, stephen chow and bruce lee.
Stephen Chow make the cut? Bruce got posthumous award :p

Francis Wong (maybe typecast as psycho type?), Aaron's not bad too (besides singing/dancing)

nxy Francis Ng 1407e.jpgaaron-kwok-wallpapers-hd-5-3-s-307x512.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Chow Yun Fatt because he's one the few who is not ashamed of his own ethnicity.