• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why ah Neh like Chinese girl?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone knows why ah neh like chinese girl so much?

So many of them marry chinese girl.

What is so good about chinese girls?

They hope their kids will be fairer?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u must ask yourself.
ah neh managed to get chinese girl
but you are chinese but fail to get any pusy and still need to pay money to fuck chicken
are you worst than ah neh?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buikia, i noticed you like to post revelant boy girl relationship stuff.
why chinese gal like angmo
why ah neh like chinese gal
why ah?:biggrin:

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason is very simple. Majority of men of all races all over the world prefer light skin women.

In Singapore context, chinese girls are more desirable compared to indian girls. You will see chinese/malay/indian/caucasian men chasing chinese girls, so chinese girls have alot of suitors from different races and surely some will end up in interracial marriages. The reverse rarely happens because men that chase indian girls are mostly indian men themselves.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The reason is that even the Ah Nehs condemn their own Ah Neh girls. My Ah Neh NSF mate told me about this back in the day. Very fierce, very drama mama, very hairy.

His words, not mine. :wink:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason is that even the Ah Nehs condemn their own Ah Neh girls. My Ah Neh NSF mate told me about this back in the day. Very fierce, very drama mama, very hairy.

His words, not mine. :wink:

Very true, from the nehs i know. They also can tell lies without blinking their eyes.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true, from the nehs i know. They also can tell lies without blinking their eyes.

People dealing with ah neh will tell you...no one can tell a story better than an ah neh... even a bird on the tree can be persuaded to fly down by an ah neh....:smile: