• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ashley Madison Hack List Includes 2 Singapore India Ethnic Senior Counsel

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters.

Singapore legal fraternity is rocked by ashley maddison hack list.

It is in the news that 2 Singapore Indian ethnic senior counsel names are in ashley maddision leak list with pictures, info and the ladies that they have affair.

in the news, it says that both of them had multiple affairs despite their previous marriage and divorce incidents.

so is sham gg to tender his resignation or follow $8 cow advise to kill himself

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ashley Madison is banned in Singapore so it is impossible for Singaporeans to be members.

Besides Singaporeans are not the sort to have affairs in the first place. Singapore men are all very well behaved.

You are a saint Boss
Singapore men are the most straight in the world.
They are the best husbands.
They are the most faithful.
They are the most honest and sincere in marriage.
They are the best and most trust-worthy men in any relationship.
Singaporean wives and girls make the best lovers....

...and we ask why so many horny places here everywhere, including the HDB
all having a great lucrative business....truly amazing.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've deleted the messages of yellowarse and goldendragon because the last time this issue was brought up by you know who, I received a letter from his lawyers and it caused me a lot of trouble.

I don't have the time nor the inclination to fight the same battle over and over again.

Walao eh ... every time Sinkies kanna called up by police for posting at FB and other forums, you will come out saying your forum can post anything. Some more want us go "chio" them come to your forum.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
why they give their actual name? is it because they pay using credit cards? i think there must be a better way to pay for services in the net. paypal maybe?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walao eh ... every time Sinkies kanna called up by police for posting at FB and other forums, you will come out saying your forum can post anything. Some more want us go "chio" them come to your forum.

Have faith in boss. He is on intimate terms with Ho Ching.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very obvious, these accounts are fakes... everyone knows the best way to get hookups is to impersonate as an indian senior counsel. Thus, someone from somewhere made those fake profiles to get laid.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to remind everyone that if LKY had been allowed to have his way, polygamy would be part and parcel of the Singapore way and the country would have ended up a far better place for all of us.

“The successful, whether you’re a scholar, a Mandarin or a successful businessman or successful farmer, you had more than one wife.In fact you can have as many as your economic status entitles you or can persuade people to give their daughters up to you. In other words, the unsuccessful are like the weak lions or bucks in a herd, they were neutralised. So over the generations you must have the physically and the mentally more vibrant and vital, reproduce. We are doing just the opposite. We introduced monogamy. It seems so manifestly correct. The West was successful, superior. Why? Because they are monogamous. It was wrong. It was stupid.” - Lee Kuan Yew, Population and Development Review, Vol. 13 No.1, 1987 (buck: the male of the deer, antelope, rabbit, hare, sheep, or goat)

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Yes because I am the fall guy in this forum not my members.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jothie Rajah came from very good and upright and conservative Indian family.
Her father is KS Rajah and you can read from here.
http://www.lawgazette.com.sg/2010-09/Notices1.htm

She is such a good lady and why people wanted to destroy her life?

I have the utmost respect for her. It's her scumbag ex-husband that I detest. Go read her wonderful book:

pic_201302_39.jpg

[h=3]Book: Authoritarian Rule of Law, by Jothie Rajah[/h]