• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is MGTOW and why do men who have been rejected by women gravitate towards it

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is MGTOW and why do men who have been rejected by women gravitate towards it

mgtows-or-gynocentrism.jpg

Socially isolated and rejected men and women are increasing taking their frustrations out online. One relatively popular “movement” for men currently is known as MGTOW or “Men Going Their Own Way”. This acronym is quite popular among men who have been rejected and financially devastated by break ups with women. The idea is that these men have decided, to varying degrees, to no longer pursue relationships with women.

This concept is popular among men who are perceived as unwanted and unattractive to women because it provides a defence mechanism by suggesting that they are the ones doing the rejecting. In reality, western world women do not want the vast majority of the men who follow MGTOW forums and groups because they are perceived as unattractive or lack financial resources. The lack of financial resources may be the result of a divorce, being taken advantage of in the past, or having been otherwise striped of their financial resources through relationships or the legal system.

Ironically the man’s resources may have legally been redistributed to their ex-spouse (who perhaps initiated the break up) and are now being used to fund trips, nights out and fun with new/younger partners. The man is left poor and without any dating options (perhaps now living in a basement apartment popping Lexapro and playing on the internet).

Friendless, socially rejected men find camaraderie through concepts like MGTOW.

The writings and forums of the MGTOW movement provides a source of valuable information with regards to unfair divorce laws and the nature of social rejection. This education can help men avoid being taken advantage of financially and understand why they were rejected in their younger years.
While many MGTOW followers are unwanted by western world women, they often discover women overseas who may be interested in them. By avoiding a financially devastating divorce or unjust enrichment, their options remain open. They are free to travel and gain the satisfaction that eludes them at home.

Socially normal people are largely unaware of and uninterested in MGTOW

While there is some valuable insight and enlightenment to be gained from some of the ideas and concepts found in MGTOW forums and websites for men, it is important to note that adults who fit in and have normal social lives and friendships are largely unaware and uninterested in these ideas. It is normal to be apathetic to these types of causes because most people have things going on in their lives, relationships, and social activities that keep them busy.

In America (and other Western countries) you can go from having a life, money, and friends to having nothing in an instant.

A person’s life can go from everything being okay to having nothing in an instant. When a long term relationship breaks down and a man discovers that all his “friends” are siding with his ex, that he is losing half his assets and must pay hefty alimony and child support, and that women no longer find him attractive because he has aged and is overweight, it is a tough pill to swallow.

Other events such as an accident, lawsuit, job loss, criminal charge, or illness can also immediately render a person to be considered of low value. You can literally lose everything in a split second. Many well-adjusted, hardworking people lose everything they ever worked for instantly because of misfortune or bad luck. The more you have, the more you have to lose.

Guys who lose their financial resources have zero dating market value (age 30+), while girls can be poor as long as they are not overweight

For a guy who loses all his money, he immediately becomes someone who is dead to women. If a woman is not fat, she will have unlimited offers of dates and partners regardless of her age. In cases of divorce (age 30 – 50) while the man’s ex is bombarded with offers to go on dates and trips with younger men online (that he will pay for with his support payments), he finds himself sending out messages on POF, OKC, etc. and getting no replies.

All his hard work and trying to “do everything right” throughout his life has now gone to benefit the woman who dumped him and left him forced to pay her the money she now uses to take (normally younger) men out on dates or vacations with her.

Alternatively, the support payments and money may be used to fund trips to the Caribbean where she engages in relationships and sex with other men. The devastated rejected man, alone in an apartment with an empty inbox, is now motivated to search out and find groups like MGTOW.

The point of the MGTOW movement seems to be to warn other men about these risks so that it doesn’t happen to them.

http://www.adultsocialskills.com/mgtow.html

maslows-hierarchy1.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1) Keep fit and healthy. That includes eating and drinking healthy

2) Show positive attitude at work. Always be cheerful, helpful and willing to learn and help

3) Improve your communication skills. You will be surprised how much smoother things can be if you learn to communicate better and come up with win-win solutions, instead of seeing people as your enemies

4) Pick your partner carefully. Fark this up, and this will fark your life really bad, as what you can see from the TS

5) Read Boss Sam's retirement threads for financial advice and follow them!!

And hopefully, you can be like me, with good kids and a great, same woman to fark every night!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This article is by some feminists or sore manginas to frame the MGTOW community.

The idea of MGTOW is very insightful and enlightening, i am so glad that i learn more about it.

i realise that manginas are a total disgrace to men. Manginas are there to lower the status of men.

Just like sinkies who are a disgrace to humanity and allow govt to screw them daily. Manginas, on the other hand, allow women to screw them repeatedly and in the end, cutting short his longevity, fiances and meaning in life.

After i am enlightened by the MGTOW community and i look at the facebook of my friends.. i spotted many manginas whom i never noticed before.. That is a powerful enlightenment.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Our resident loser should listen to this!

[video=youtube;V2gqPUEt2H0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2gqPUEt2H0[/video]

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh yes, MGTOW community is also very good in the discussion of understanding woman nature.. This one is an important course.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;V2gqPUEt2H0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2gqPUEt2H0[/video]

This comment might fit your ignorance:

So.... Let me get this..... There are 2 groups of MGTOWs, those whom, prior to discovering how fucked up women truely are, were successful with them (type A), and those who were not (type B). Both types came to the same conclusions from opposite ends of the spectrum... However, type A MGTOWs have decided to become gynocentric and measure a man's salt by how many women he can pull (which I thought was supposed to be irrelevant according to MGTOW theory). Not saying all type A MGTOWS, but there are a lot of type A MGTOWS that do fit this discription and those are the ones being called out, if your a type a and you don't shame type b mgtows, then your not under fire here. I'm talking about type A mgtows who see fit to measure men by gynocentric approval.

I get it, there are some TFLers who never get past not getting pussy or not getting women, those TFLers are a problem. But there are also many of us, myself included, who upon figuring out how things work, no longer seeks validation from women. *IF* I mention TFL now, it is ONLY from an information stand point. And that's not "whining" it's sharing information.

Thing about so many of these Type A supremacists MGTOWs on here who are so blindly gynocentric, is they willfully deploy feminist shaming tactics against type B mgtows. It's total fucking rubbish.

I no longer call myself MGTOW because I'm not part of a collective movement or ideology, and one only needs to look at all the factions developing in MGTOW to see it is becoming an ideology, I am just an asexual man who avoids relationships (oddly enough, I'm now in my mid-30's and I have opportunities now to get a few women and I'm not interested anymore).

Also as someone else mentioned below, most "conspiracy theories" are based in fact, which shows how blue pill you really are Sandman.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some people are true MTGOW. Some are losers, sexless, relationshipless and no woman will even look at our reisdent loser!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many MGTOWS have low self-esteem due to continually rejection by women. So, they find such MGTOW forums for group therapy. But I feel such MGTOW groupies are not the solution. Feeling sad alone or feeling sad in a group is not the answer. Still sad. Why not follow my advice to improve your overall life, such as health, grooming and social skills? Meet more women and also learn to spot which woman is only fit for farking, and which woman is the woman you want her to stay in your life?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Elliot rodger. He used to post on various forums including the misc on bodybuilding.com and mind you that forum is a very large forum attracting people all over the world to post it's as big as reddit or 4chan and he would bitch about how women wouldn't like him etc even though he was rich or had looks etc etc and he finally snapped and killed people. All his posts and threads were deleted from the misc and any mention of his name at that time would result in post deletion or a ban. It's better now i guess. That's all, wanted to share about this person because he posted about his sorry plight and posted his videos and everything on the forum and people were posting to him as a person before he snapped and killed people and himself.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is a misconception that MGTOWs are losers, don't get laid or are socially inept potential psychos.

But the shaming language from the feminists is to be expected. :wink:

‘The Catalogue of Anti-Male Shaming Tactics’
https://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/

LSB, I agree that MGTOW does not imply that they are losers. Some men go their own way to live a truely independent life.

However fuckless loser like Tonychat goes his own way cos he is unwanted by women. His Thai teeraks are only interested in his little money.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow.. Suddenly Papib starts getting interested in MGTOW.. Is it because of my bashing of mangina or the PAP scare people will.not get married due to the fucking woman charter.. Whahahaha... Or bitches at woman charter are concern now.