• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mangina Spotted

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
photo.jpeg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;CM8ihfrlaqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM8ihfrlaqU[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sometimes, its worth doing this small favor for the bigger returns later.

That is how you get manipulated by the pussy.

This period is the training phase on getting the man to be manipulated by the pussy, as the time goes by, the training will be more demanding and not just carrying the stupid bitch bag.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is how you get manipulated by the pussy.

This period is the training phase on getting the man to be manipulated by the pussy, as the time goes by, the training will be more demanding and not just carrying the stupid bitch bag.

Carrying a lady's bag is ok.

When you have a lot of resources, you can ask her to fuck off if she can't service your dick well.

Of course, i pay for your expensive dinner and haircut. But you must know how to service my dicky. Carrying your bag is perfectly OK

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Carrying a lady's bag is ok.

When you have a lot of resources, you can ask her to fuck off if she can't service your dick well.

Of course, i pay for your expensive dinner and haircut. But you must know how to service my dicky. Carrying your bag is perfectly OK

It is not OK... A real alpha male no need to carry a ladies handbag and yet his dick is serviced by his gf.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not OK... A real alpha male no need to carry a ladies handbag and yet his dick is serviced by his gf.

Alpha male or Alpha female is just an concept. There is no such things out there. If you have a wife.
Differences is that you have enough resources to"tame" your women as well as your mother and father in law.

If it just for Physical Gratification, why not get yourself an "Expert" to do it for you every night @ your whims and fancy.

For Gal friend, she must not only be good but she must be willing too. Then we can talk.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alpha male or Alpha female is just an concept. There is no such things out there. If you have a wife.
Differences is that you have enough resources to"tame" your women as well as your mother and father in law.

If it just for Physical Gratification, why not get yourself an "Expert" to do it for you every night @ your whims and fancy.

For Gal friend, she must not only be good but she must be willing too. Then we can talk.

It is not a concept.. It is a differentiation created for describing a behavior.. Feminist is not a concept and is real as ever.

If you are an alpha male, the gal will be willing. Mangina has difficulty getting into that or could not believe that it can happen.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But there is a difference, she must show me the money.:biggrin:
Knn no money ask me do this do that, wait long long.:biggrin: