• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean dies after Porsche plunges into ravine in Johor. RIP...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 9:53 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
reiko http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_online.gif
Hall of Fame

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nati...d-link/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Quote:JOHOR BARU: A 55-year-old Singaporean died on the spot after ramming his luxury car into a road divider before it plunged into a ravine on the Second Link highway here.

Nusajaya OCPD Supt Noor Hashim Mohamad said the driver, See Lam Huat, lost control of his vehicle at KM25.6 northbound of the highway at around 4.30pm on Sunday.

"See, who was heading towards Senai, lost control of his Porsche before ramming into the divider on the left and plunged into a ravine.

"The driver died on the spot due to serious injuries while his front passenger sustained minor injuries to her legs," he said in a statement.

He added initial investigations showed that the driver was probably at fault as road and weather conditions were good.

"See was sent to Hospital Temenggong Seri Maharaja Tun Ibrahim in Kulaijaya for a post-mortem while the 31-year-old passenger is seeking treatment at Hospital Sultanah Aminah," he added.

Supt Noor Hashim also said that the case was classified under Section 41(1) of the Road Transport Act 1987 for reckless driving.

He added that the car was completely damaged due to the crash.​

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/a-tale-of-two-brothers-who-cant-stop-fighting

[h=3][/h][h=1]A tale of two brothers who can't stop fighting[/h]
ST_20150615_VIWEI15_1409459e_2x.jpg
LG26 Electronics in unit 36 (extreme left) and Singsung in unit 39 (extreme right) in Upper Weld Road. Both firms sell electrical goods bought from China to buyers from Cameroon. The court noted that the two brothers have been fighting and suing each other for years.ST PHOTO: CHEW SENG KIM

Published
Jun 15, 2015, 6:13 am SGT
4 0 0 MoreShareTweetLinkedinEmailPinGoogle+RedditPrintPermalink:http://str.sg/73WCopy

[h=2]Once partners, they are now bitter rivals who often sue each other[/h]K.C. Vijayan, Senior Law Correspondent

THEY are brothers who were once business partners. Now, try as they might, they cannot seem to get away from each other.

Older brother See Lam Huat and younger sibling See Lam Seng have even set up shop close to each other in Upper Weld Road. Both buy electrical goods from China and sell them to buyers from Cameroon.

The older brother recently took the younger one to court, accusing him of copyright breach, passing off goods and defamation.
In turn, the younger sibling counter-sued for malicious falsehood and groundless threats of copyright breach action.

In judgment grounds released earlier this month, the High Court dismissed Mr See Lam Huat's claims, allowing the copyright claim only in one instance - of stickers used on an order of television sets.
Justice George Wei also found that Mr See Lam Seng had defamed his older brother in remarks to a trade buyer and ordered damages to be assessed.

But the judge accepted the younger sibling's claims that his older brother had made groundless threats of copyright breach action to him - except in the case of the stickers.
He also ordered the older brother to stop making such threats.

A separate hearing will be held to assess the damages and costs.

Justice Wei noted in his 177-page judgment grounds that the brothers had been fighting and suing each other for years.

Both were partners in a company called S H Econ Electrical Trading, formed in 1998. It sold second-hand electrical goods to customers overseas.

In 2006, Mr See Lam Huat set up Singsung in a shophouse in Upper Weld Road, selling electrical goods bought from China to buyers from Cameroon.

Mr See Lam Seng started L S Electrical Trading the following year, in another shophouse close to his brother's. Two years later, he incorporated LG26 Electronics (trading as L S Electrical Trading). But the brand name he adopted was "LS".
The firm sourced similar products from China to sell to buyers from Cameroon.

The brothers effectively ceased working together around 2007.

Mr See Lam Huat claimed that in some cases, his younger sibling not only chose similar products but also used similar packaging and stickers.

His lawyer Adrian Tan argued that the younger sibling affected the goodwill his client had built up over the years by packaging the goods similarly and creating confusion.
Mr See Lam Seng's lawyer Philip Ling disputed the claim.

Justice Wei dismissed the claim, pointing out that even if "goodwill did exist in Singapore, the brand names 'Singsung' and 'LS' are likely to have negated any possibility of confusion".

There was also not enough evidence to show that the Singsung packaging enjoyed goodwill in Cameroon to begin with.

Justice Wei noted that both brothers competed in the lucrative African market, alongside well-known South Korean and Japanese brands.

They had used their brand names "Singsung" and "LS" to sell their China-made products, "with statements that the goods were made in Singapore and, in some cases, with Singapore quality marks", said the judge. "While some features may cause a raised eyebrow, no issue was raised before me in respect of the parties' business models. I therefore make no further comment."

[email protected]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
see lan huat was advised to change his name to wuak lan huat but he refused. by the way, i spend my youthful days on upper weld road in between 36 and 39. i used to eat and shit there. down the road to little india on the same stretch of road dozens of nehs would sleep at the curb on makeshift cots after 11pm. you could literally run them over or step on them. i accidentally stepped on a few torsos in pitch black and they would let out groans and moans followed by cussing. honest mistakes and one would move along.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
selling cheap low quality PRC goods as made in singapore
they should be all arrested

disgusting

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
see lan huat was advised to change his name to wuak lan huat but he refused. by the way, i spend my youthful days on upper weld road in between 36 and 39. i used to eat and shit there. down the road to little india on the same stretch of road dozens of nehs would sleep at the curb on makeshift cots after 11pm. you could literally run them over or step on them. i accidentally stepped on a few torsos in pitch black and they would let out groans and moans followed by cussing. honest mistakes and one would move along.

Bullshit, everyone knows you go there so late at night looking for banglas to gangbang your backside.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows you don't need a shit degree to earn big bucks, this guy made money from starting off as a glorified karang guni man. Singsung and LS lol.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bullshit, everyone knows you go there so late at night looking for banglas to gangbang your backside.

ocassionally a few acrobatic ones would sleep on their bicycles. i would normally look for the very drunk so as to feed the unlucky one to my pet python (next post).

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this ah neh was lucky to have a bottle of tody but unlucky to get so drunk that he was easily eaten by a python.

image.jpg

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
either showing off to his female fren of 31 yrs or left hand on her thigh...... wanting to enter ThighLand on the highway

wat a way to go............fast car n fast woman does not go together, some time

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
One lesser Singkie to feed. We can import the whole China and INdia village who will vote for us.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today 9:53 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
reiko http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_online.gif
Hall of Fame

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nati...d-link/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Quote:JOHOR BARU: A 55-year-old Singaporean died on the spot after ramming his luxury car into a road divider before it plunged into a ravine on the Second Link highway here.

Nusajaya OCPD Supt Noor Hashim Mohamad said the driver, See Lam Huat, lost control of his vehicle at KM25.6 northbound of the highway at around 4.30pm on Sunday.

"See, who was heading towards Senai, lost control of his Porsche before ramming into the divider on the left and plunged into a ravine.

"The driver died on the spot due to serious injuries while his front passenger sustained minor injuries to her legs," he said in a statement.

He added initial investigations showed that the driver was probably at fault as road and weather conditions were good.

"See was sent to Hospital Temenggong Seri Maharaja Tun Ibrahim in Kulaijaya for a post-mortem while the 31-year-old passenger is seeking treatment at Hospital Sultanah Aminah," he added.

Supt Noor Hashim also said that the case was classified under Section 41(1) of the Road Transport Act 1987 for reckless driving.

He added that the car was completely damaged due to the crash.​

....is this some kind of a curse by his brother that turns into reality....so sad..its a coincidence fate that they become brother
in this life..and just becoz of material gain to individual interest...all hell broke loose ....life is so short..really sad