• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Sinkie Male Wants to Date Female Alpha SPG? Subtly Interested In BDSM!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't imagine any guy worth something who will bother waiting his time on this old auntie.

- Her looks are ordinary at best.
- highly insecure because she needs to wear impractical high heels to feel powerful

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
She eats well, drinks well, travel well &...........fucks well too: free to angmoh who rammed and drilled her for 7 yrs free & dumped her!! what a stupid cunt!! Her only option now is to marry a negro, ah neh or old angmoh (like Michelle Yeoh)
Surprising that she has no shame to tell the world she was fucked for 7 yrs and dumped!!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She eats well, drinks well, travel well &...........fucks well too: free to angmoh who rammed and drilled her for 7 yrs free & dumped her!! what a stupid cunt!! Her only option now is to marry a negro, ah neh or old angmoh (like Michelle Yeoh)
Surprising that she has no shame to tell the world she was fucked for 7 yrs and dumped!!

The good thing about SPGs is that they have no sense of shame. So u can shame them like a dog and they will still love u. But the bad thing is they still like to wayang and call themselves "independent" and "alpha women".

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to spend so much money. Just a furry stuffed toy and a couple of big cucumbers will do. Can add in a ebrinjal for colour, and give herself a DP.

eggplant best: those with big end and long and dark purple (looks like nigger prick..)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She eats well, drinks well, travel well

And guess who's going to pay for all that e.g. a 18-year-old Glenfiddich whisky, her supposedly being an accomplished careerwoman notwithstanding. :rolleyes:

In fact, that little part regarding her relationship with high heels and 'power' is a major red flag. Danger! Will Robinson!

P.S: Whoever her ex-boyfriend is, well done sir to you for dumping that bitch.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye SPG is only an Apac sales manager. Where does she get all the monies to fund her lavish lifestyle? Your guess is as good as mine.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who wants to be her alpha? I once dated an alpha female. Behind closed doors, she enjoys behaving like a submissive. Loads of fun with her while the good times lasted.

Of course, how can you be satisfied with a ALPHA female ?

I mean after a while she will behave the same way as she treats her own subordinate in Office. You enjoy to be boss around or bossing around ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you are right. Why don't she admit she is one of those that are left on the shelf...

Well , that's Alpha female for you. Being left on the shelf is bad for ego , specially with Alpha Female. Or she will bite back at you saying you can't handle successful women like her.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well if u enjoy being bossed around by an Alpha woman after u return from work, then by all means pick up this Lao SPG. I can only imagine naturally wimpy and balless people are drawn to this woman.

At 37, she should not be having kids either since there is a very high risk element.

At 37, she is still immature to associate high heels w power.

At 37, she still desires a high maintenance lifestyle but clearly without the means to support that thru her mediocre career as a sales manager.

Summary: a rotten deal

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alpha women are Alpha when you allow them to.

If she behave the same way in India, she will be rape left and right ( not that i want her to be rape ) She is just another women to these men.
Do you see woman claiming to be ALPHA in Saudi Arabia or India or even Japan ? The answer is NO.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strong, Independent Women: Fact vs. Fiction

[video=youtube;YIjHF_xTElU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIjHF_xTElU[/video]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She certainly looks way past her prime. She should cut back on her work, eat more fruits and exercise more. Be more willing to compromise instead of being a bitch or an asshole. That's what being an "alpha" is often about. Then maybe, only maybe, she might get a decent boyfriend. I bet her ang mo boyfriend has lots of horror stories about her.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ng Ping Ping has no place in Singapore society after the introduction of Emma Li

I suggest Ng Ping Ping to commit suicide, or marry a dog or vote for opposition

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
37 is Way way sell by date already.
Only bald aging double her age white trash would take a 2nd look at her.....the alpha Angmos dun go for SPG as wives